Supernatural: Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Guest hazza123

I tried to obsess over Angel once Buffy ended, but it got pretty lame... I did like Harmony though. She was a gem :). Spike just felt tacked on, sadly :(

So the only thing I've been obsessing about since is Home and Away :D. I decided the other day that it's just like Buffy without the vampires. Uh...don't ask me how, lol :P

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't keen on the Cordy/Angel. To be honest the show lacked something when Lindsey left in Season 2.

I adored the love/hate relationship between Lindsey & Angel. Cordy was blind to it but Lilah saw it.

Hmm... I have downloaded episode 7 of Supernatural and I have the chance to download Bugs. Part of me wants it because it brings the Bro!Yay to a brand new level. The other part is telling me to back away from the download because of the spiders.

It's killing me here!

And ALL of you should be saying "spiders aren't bugs! bugs are insects! SPIDERS AREN'T INSECTS!!" :P. Well, that's how it works for me. Maybe you call them bugs...

Yes, Lindsey was they key to Angel. The show peaked in season two with Darla and Drusilla. The Angel/Cordy thing was good throughout season three and the start of season four, but once she and Connor... ahem.. there was no going back. It was a lost cause. Plus I never liked what they did to Wesley. At least there was a reason for his changes, but...eh... I want my rogue demon hunter back :(

And don't get me started on Gavin -_____-

*Still satisfied whenever Jin gets injured on Lost...despite his interesting interactions with Michael...nevermind...*

Apparently there were a lot of nitpicks for the episode Bugs but they made the fans forget with the whole gay couple act. I've seen mentions of an ass slap but I could be wrong.

I gave up though and downloaded the episode. Spiders be damned...

*will have a cushion to hide behind*

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so excited they finally get in touch with their dad in Monday's ep, (even if it is only breifly judging from what i've read!)

Anyway it looks like another awesome episode to look forward to, Supernatural is like 1 of 3 shows i watch on Channel Ten these days, though i may be watching it more when the footy starts up again yay! Back on Topic i cant wait for Monday now as i love this show!

Sorry guys, but unless another station picks them up, they are gone after this season.

The WB in emerging and becoming the CW and they already said Supernatural is one of the shows to go. It is the reason Charmed was cancelled, Seventh Heaven, Related, and the others. They may keep a few new ones, but it will depend on the viewers response. Nick Leahy's show was dropped and then reinstated it is to start next season, so maybe if they get enough fan letters and support, they will reinstate them.

Archived