Ella

Guest TabbyCool

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit much for you? I can imagine some people would have difficulty with replacements. They really should make the writing on the bottom more obvious when temporary replacements come on (the thing that says something like "In this episode the role of ......... will be played by ................)

Then people wouldn't be so freaked out.

I like the new Hayley- Ella, she has got a tomboyiness about her and a backbone she does'nt come across too naive

I liked thur's eppisode with Kit, it was so obvious she was trying to tell herself she loved Kim, not Scott

since when has tomboyiness been a good thing? :blink: Becs Hayley was a real Girl, its not good if a tomboy is replacing her.

Tomboys rock. Who wants girlygirls anymore? :blink:

Tomboys are good if that's what they were originally like, but Hayley was always pretty girly.

I don't think Ella is a tomboy, I have no idea where that impression came from anyway! :lol: It's hard to tell though when we have only ever seen Ella wearing pyjamas and sitting in a hospital bed!

I don't think tomboy is the right word though, I think Ella just seems more mature.

I like the new Hayley- Ella, she has got a tomboyiness about her and a backbone she does'nt come across too naive

I liked thur's eppisode with Kit, it was so obvious she was trying to tell herself she loved Kim, not Scott

since when has tomboyiness been a good thing? :blink: Becs Hayley was a real Girl, its not good if a tomboy is replacing her.

Guy, sorry, but I can't take your opinion seriously because we all know that you're biased on this one. :P To be honest I don't think Ella's Hayley is a tomboy either, from what we've seen of her. Just because she isn't blonde and doesn't have a squeaky voice doesn't mean she can't be girly. I think we need to see a bit more of her before we can really make that kind of judgement.

The thing that really surprised me at first was her voice! I knew what to expect looks wise because I've seen pictures of her, but I was a little surprised when she spoke for the first time. Her voice sounds deeper and more mature than Bec's, I know she isn't Bec, it just caught me off guard a bit! She seems older than Bec's Hayley, possibly because of the voice, I'm not sure.

Oh my god!!! I so thought that about ehr voice aswell, I expected it to sound sweet and innocent like Becs and it wasnt I was like Oh my God!!

Guy, sorry, but I can't take your opinion seriously because we all know that you're biased on this one. :P To be honest I don't think Ella's Hayley is a tomboy either, from what we've seen of her. Just because she isn't blonde and doesn't have a squeaky voice doesn't mean she can't be girly. I think we need to see a bit more of her before we can really make that kind of judgement.

hahah yer good point. im biased. but i did grow to like Ella towards the end... i dont think she is tomboyish either she just wasnt real beachy & sexy :P like Bec was...but meh she was more cute lol i dont care anymore but.. i still think the only good thing with the whole replacement thing was that Ella & Bec both have similar personality's, which is probably the most important thing anyway.

and to the person who said we prefer tomboys to girly-girls..?? what the hell. your joking right?

Archived