All Saints

*dW*

Classic All Saints was so sad today. I'm not usually one to be moved by dying children, but... Alex finding the baby... eh :( I didn't like that Scottie threw away his penny, but I can't really blame him. Tough times. And no more Luke! Aw! :(

What was Terri's problem with Jack? I didn't get that... Pretty funny when he hit on her though, lol.

Jack: "You can go out to dinner with me some time?"

Terri: "Where to, McDonald's!? How old are you!?"

^_^

Dave from The Umbilical Brothers was on classic All Saints today, as the dogman! This made me really happy! :D

Plus I knew that guy that played that guy that was threatening the ambo that wasn't Scott (yeah clear description there :P)...he was the owner of a theatre company I used to do drama at...he was awesome!

Anyway, enough of my squee-ing. :P

• 2 weeks later...

^Yeah :) / :(

I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. Strange feeling, but I've never seen these early episodes of his, so I guess happiness wins out. Scottie and Dan, together at last! ... Or again!

Edited by emmasi

Last i heard they cut the episodes but not the show altogether.They need to cut the MRU crap.It's to hard to follow and there's not enough emotion.

Get the Adam story right to.This Adam is to old to be the Adam we think he is.And his mother was a drug addict not a killer.

:o All Saints has officially been given the axe! :(

CHANNEL 7 has announced it is ceasing production of Australia's longest running prime-time drama series All Saints.

News of the show’s planned demise at the end of 2009 will come as a shock to many in the TV industry and to the show’s fans, the Herald Sun reports.

The medical drama has been attracting about a million viewers a week - a benchmark figure that would normally ensure a show’s future in the cut-throat world of commercial TV.

All Saints, which launched in 1997, this year had its number of episodes cut from 40 to just 22.

It will finish filming in August with the final episodes to air in November.

"All Saints is a show which viewers and Seven have loved. However, an audience shift and increased production costs are behind this decision," Seven’s Director of Programming and Production Tim Worner said.

Edited to add source: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story...0-10229,00.html

Edited by drama_girl