All Saints

*dW*

• 3 weeks later...

This is an All Saints fan fic

Chapter 1

Claire sat on her bed thinking about what she had just discovered. How did she tell her boyfriend Steve that she was pregnant with his baby? They hadn't been together for very long. She knew she wanted this baby. She wanted her family with her but they were in Western Australia. Claire what out of the room with the positive pregnancy test is her hand. She was still dealing with the aftermath of her assualt. She had to do the brave thing. Feeling more in danger than ever, she walked out of her home and locked the door. She got in her car and drove to the hospital. When she arrived she asked Gabby if Steve was there. Gabby said that Steve was in the MRU office. Claire walked to the MRU office and went in. Steve was there.

Steve: Claire.

Claire: Hi.

Claire sat down.

Claire: Would you mind coming around to my place this afternoon?

Steve: Sure. I'll be around in about an hour.

Chapter 2

Steve knocked on Claire's door.

"Who is it?" Claire shouted

"Just me" said Steve

Claire got up and opened the door.

Claire: I'm pregnant. Your going to be a dad.

Steve got down on one knee.

Steve: Marry me.

Claire: Yes, I love you Steve Taylor.

Claire hugged Steve.

Claire: I can't believe I'm going to get married and have a baby.

That's my fanfic. I'm a massive Claire and Steve fan and I've made up the romance nickname CAS.

The baby was a girl named Ella Claire Taylor. Claire and Steve married in a fairytale ceremony.

I love that fan fic. CAS forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was Frank's first episode in Classic All Saints today. He said the F-word to Terri! I was shocked! :o

I started watching the show when they were already in the ED, so the effect of closing down Ward 17 was lost on me a bit. Seeing all the Ward 17 characters in the ED I knew and loved was kind of comforting. The important thing is, the relationships are still there. It hasn't disintegrated into a bed-hopping free-for-all of inconsequential "action." Jack's already there. Now I just wait for Dan, Bart, and Ricky :)

Yay for Rosie from Neighbours too ^_^

Lilly was the tree hugger...

Today's classic and tonight's new episode were two of the funniest.I remember thinking it was the funniest thing ever the first time the classic aired.How someone does that i'll never know,i wasn't convinced by the reason given.

I was also shocked by Frank's effing outburst.It hasn't been used since that i can remember.

Edited by ~Lynd~