All Saints

*dW*

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for scanning that Dean! I'm looking forward to seeing that episode and the aftermath of it.

I couldn't help but laugh, I think it was two weeks ago and Claire was saying to Gabby that it was so wonderful that Steve had no baggage! Or words to that effect anyway. I wonder when (or even if, maybe it's not as relevant as I think it is) she'll find out about his past drinking problem...

Edited by drama_girl

• 2 weeks later...

This is an All Saints fan fic

Chapter 1

Claire sat on her bed thinking about what she had just discovered. How did she tell her boyfriend Steve that she was pregnant with his baby? They hadn't been together for very long. She knew she wanted this baby. She wanted her family with her but they were in Western Australia. Claire what out of the room with the positive pregnancy test is her hand. She was still dealing with the aftermath of her assualt. She had to do the brave thing. Feeling more in danger than ever, she walked out of her home and locked the door. She got in her car and drove to the hospital. When she arrived she asked Gabby if Steve was there. Gabby said that Steve was in the MRU office. Claire walked to the MRU office and went in. Steve was there.

Steve: Claire.

Claire: Hi.

Claire sat down.

Claire: Would you mind coming around to my place this afternoon?

Steve: Sure. I'll be around in about an hour.

Chapter 2

Steve knocked on Claire's door.

"Who is it?" Claire shouted

"Just me" said Steve

Claire got up and opened the door.

Claire: I'm pregnant. Your going to be a dad.

Steve got down on one knee.

Steve: Marry me.

Claire: Yes, I love you Steve Taylor.

Claire hugged Steve.

Claire: I can't believe I'm going to get married and have a baby.

That's my fanfic. I'm a massive Claire and Steve fan and I've made up the romance nickname CAS.

The baby was a girl named Ella Claire Taylor. Claire and Steve married in a fairytale ceremony.

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Claire, her life is really spiralling out of control. That official (played by the person that plays McGrath) was really annoying, he deserved the serve Frank gave him. :P

Agreed on both counts. Was the prison guard from tonight the same person as the editor who fired Belle earlier this year (Paula I think?)

Poor Claire, her life is really spiralling out of control. That official (played by the person that plays McGrath) was really annoying, he deserved the serve Frank gave him.

Lol Frankie was at his crankie best :lol: Loved his interaction with the Dad and how sad was it that the son couldnt walk again :(

Poor Claire - her life is going backwards...and its so hard for Steve as he wants to help and be there for her but he cant do anything about it :(

Amy and Bart are cute together....they should get back together

Oh and I have offically fallen in love with Adam :wub: He was so caring today even if the prisoner was giving him a hard time, he could see some of himself in there (at 15 he was a druggie but he came good thanks to Von) the last scean where he is with Von asking her about why she put up with him was fantasic and a great insight into their friendship

Edited by sportzgal82

I am intrigued as to whether Adam is the child Von helped in classic All Saints, but the details don't add up but then they go have a conversation about the streets or something and I can't help but wonder if it is just continuity errors.