All Saints

*dW*

Yeah, Ross ruining my life again. He replaced Jazz as CEO <_<

I did see Julie. That was amusing :D It's nice having Scottie and Matt involved ^_^

Incidentally, the thing with Jared is on youtube, the scene where it happens and then a follow up scene from another episode. Which is good because I'm going to miss the next two episodes because of effing uni >_<

Edited by emmasi

Tonight was......sad. That's the only explanation that I can come up with. It's sad that Dan is at breaking point, it's sad how that boy's mother left him, it's sad that jack is wasting away in triage, and the robbery. It was a real doom and gloom episode, but it was tremendously well acted, even from the guesties.

Poor Dan. :(

Dan... That was so hard to watch :( I am looking forward to the prospect of Dan and Bart teaming up to go on the road and solve mysteries though. It's practically Supernatural with medical procedures instead of demons.

Is that the last I've seen of Frank's niece? I hope so.

Maybe I was overanalysing it, but when he first started to say "Where's Ricki?" did he have his hand pointed at his head? :unsure: He seemed almost manical, it was scary. Reminded me of the Joker for some reason.

Yeah, I didn't like that image. Very... suicidal. The screeching was unpleasant also :(

EDIT: Joker... well, now that you mention it, it was a rather similar experience. Heath...

Edited by emmasi

Maybe I was overanalysing it, but when he first started to say "Where's Ricki?" did he have his hand pointed at his head? :unsure: He seemed almost manical, it was scary. Reminded me of the Joker for some reason.

Yeah, I didn't like that image. Very... suicidal. The screeching was unpleasant also :(

EDIT: Joker... well, now that you mention it, it was a rather similar experience. Heath...

Yeah I noticed that was rather scary.

Poor Dan. :(

I wonder if Ricki will actually come back or if we'll find out something has happened to her or they don't find her and just assume that she is missing and never coming back.

I hope Amy doesn't come back, I don't like her.