All Saints

*dW*

^No, they didn't. Dan went to the police station to report her missing, and he gave the cop a photo from their wedding day.

Cop: "How recent is this?"

Dan: "It was taken six weeks ago."

Cop: "...Are you okay, mate?"

Dan: "Nuh..."

And then he started crying :( :( :(

^No, they didn't. Dan went to the police station to report her missing, and he gave the cop a photo from their wedding day.

Cop: "How recent is this?"

Dan: "It was taken six weeks ago."

Cop: "...Are you okay, mate?"

Dan: "Nuh..."

And then he started crying :( :( :(

Oh No! *cries* i don't want to re-live that! To sad :(

Oh lord. Well I do tape All Saints anyway, so I guess I could watch Rush. But I won't like it <_< Damn it Libby! Stop messing around with these other networks! Just come home to Seven :(

Re Classic All Saints: the episode today... I'd heard about it for a long time and was always... curious... to see it. And now I have. I'm not going to comment on it on the grounds that anything I say could be held against me in a court of law, but I just wanted to make note of the fact that I can cross it off my to-do list.

To-Do List:

* See episode of All Saints where Jared gets "sexually assaulted"

* Sexually assault Jared

Excellent acting from Ben Tari though, I must say. I wonder if he'll turn to drugs again (DON'T TELL ME IF HE DOES!) They do like to... torture... the boy... >_>