All Saints

*dW*

Cal, here is some upcoming episode info.

The Mercy Seat

Episode 9.08 (343)

April 18, 2006

Frank is caught in the crossfire when a critically injured Jehovah's Witness requires blood transfusions to survive. A former TV personality, and hero of Dan's, is brought in and it soon becomes apparent that all is not what it seems with her home life. Deanna lodges a sexual harassment complaint against Frank.

Shadows of the Heart

Episode 9.09 (344)

April 25, 2006

Eighteen-year-old Jacinta Cosgrove is brought in after a terrible MVA and the battle to save such a young life is stressful for everyone. But it is even more heartbreaking dealing with her distraught father Ian. And that stress hits Frank twice as hard as he struggles to keep his cool in the aftermath of the sexual harassment claim made by Deanna. Something he fails to do as he collapses with a heart attack, revealing more of his personal life than he would like. Newly certified as a Nurse Practitioner, Nelson struggles to diagnose the mystery pain of his first patient, Melanie Sonter. Jack is drawn deeper into his relationship with Deanna as she clings desperately to her place at All Saints in the face of mounting hostility. But it isn't Deanna who finds she can no longer take it.

Just Desserts

Episode 9.10 (345)

May 02, 2006

A plan is hatched to oust Deanna who from the Emergency Department. Sean and Charlotte are forced to take unpopular action to save an Ambo's crushed leg. Frank, recovering from his heart attack, proves to be anything but a model patient.

That shower scene was one of the most harrowing things on television I've seen. That actress is fantastic, and :o horror, Erica does have emotions! I wanna know where that spider is though. Everyone seems to have developed a foul mouth. There were that many sh!ts I nearly laughed when Von said "I've been putting up with this bull's(Frank) sh!t for years. LMAO! And :o MIKE'S A JUNKIE!!! :o :o

Edited by Dean

Who's the girl who played Vikki?

Brittany Byrnes. She has previously appeared on All Saints twice, playing Jacinta Clarke (season 1) and Becky Franklin (season 3). Also portrayed Natasha in the telemovie 'Little Oberon'.

She and Brooke Harman (Headland) look so similar now I often confuse them for the other!