All Saints

*dW*

Well. I don't feel satisfied by that.

"Who will die???" ... how the hell should I know? You haven't set it up to make me think that any one person is in any more danger than the others. They should have made Dan sicker, they should have made the critical patient Mike's son, and they should have had the bad guys shoot someone - anyone - to let them know that they were serious. Even if it was only shooting at Jack through the door, and we didn't know if he'd been hit or not. SOMETHING more suspensful than a bomb, which has already been done before to great effect because that bomb actually went off and because the bomber was played by Eric Bana and his motives were clear, and the suspense was in knowing that people were injured and probably dead, we just didn't know who was dead and who might die later. Also there was a second bomb.

I'm not satisfied at all. Might have been alright for a regular two part episode, but a season finale cliffhanger? Nuh. Didn't Bart get shot last year? Isn't it a bit much to be having another gun-based finale? And how come Bart's not freaking out more? I know he wouldn't want to show it, but it would be nice if someone at least asked him how he was doing, or he inadvertantly showed a bit of extra distress or something...

I don't get this episode! What was the point!

I'm annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed :angry::angry:

You know what I said when the episode finished last night?

"*holds up fists* I'm ready to go murder someone...namely the All Saints Producers"

I'm like the biggest All Saints fan and they cant do that to me!!!!! Its not fair!!! They cant leave it on a bloody cliff hanger just like that!! It shoulds have been a bloody 2 part Seasson Finale. Hello...I mean most other shows have a double episode..why the hell dont we get one?! <_<

Felt sorry for that 13 year old [whereas TV WEEK said she was 15 :rolleyes:] when her father got hit with the gun...or was he shot? Meh, cant remember. And Gabby called her sweetheart. I'm starting to like Gabby now ^_^ But arrrrrrrgh. I could seriosuly go and shoot something right now.

Poor Jacks stuck in the room with the bomb

AND YOU KNOW HWAT ELSE I FORGOT TO MENTION?! They never bring All Saints back early. It always starts like end of Feb. I'm gonna kill whoever thought of putting me through torture like this! I cant bear it

As long as Charlotte, Erica, Gabby and Cate [who wasnt even there] are okay, then I'll be fine

*rant over*

And now I guess I'll have to amuse my self with older episodes.

I too was disappointed with the ending. :ph34r: Bart shoulf have had flashbacks, Frank should have been overly nice to Jack at teh door so that Jack twigged that Frank was too nice or called him by another name so that he would know that something was wrong inside.

But I am goign to have a guess at who dies......................In TV week they said something along the lines of, "Frank loses the most". In the show last night the father of the young girl says to Frank about wishing that another person would die so that his daughter could live.

My thoughts are that Franks daughter is the one that dies, is a donor and the girl is supposed to get he heart. Where has Kathleen been for ages? Overseas with her mum. They come back to surprise Frank, have an accident and Kathleen dies. Thus, Frank loses the most! :(

See you all in Feb to find out the answer. (Oh and the reason that All Saints is not on until Feb is because Channel 7 show the Australian Open tennis and that is on the last two weeks of Jan and there are nigth games.)

I actually made an effort to tape the season finale because I knew I wouldn't stay up and watch it - but it so wasn't worth it! The way they just ended it with starting the bomb off was so stupid! I'm sure everyone was scared, but the people with the guns could have been bluffing. Shoot a hole in the wall to show that you mean it!(Read my fic peoples!! :P). I really liked Dan last night. I felt so sorry for him, but it was cute how he and Erica were locked in together. They didn't even give a real promo so I have nothing to speculate on. Maybe Bart's girlfried (name escapes me) will be killed, very conveniently so Bart is no longer dating a patient? I dunno ... I got nothing really.

What was the point of having Ricky and Dan in the bathroom? Serieously, WHAT was the POINT? The chick found them straight away... why go to the bother of having them seperated, having them know that there were people with guns out there... (HOW DID THEY KNOW???), having Dan tell Ricky not to lock the door so that no one knew they were in there - HOW DID THE CHICK KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR THEM!? Where were they anyway? It looked like Frank's office. Was there a reason why Dan would go to a bathroom in Frank's office?? It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!! >_<

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...