Are Things Meant To Be?

Guest Amanda

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha and jack crashed once they got in from there wedding they went straight to bed it had been a very long day for the newly weds.

Martha woke up in the morning and sprinted to the bathroom jack got out of bed “Martha” he asked “are you ok” “Yeah I’m fine” she smiled and walked out. “Ok” he said.

In the kitchen jack was making pancakes “I have to go to work today, since you get the day off you can clean” laughed jack, Martha didn’t answer she was too busy digging into her pancakes. Jack looked at his watch “Oh I have to go I’ll be late” he kissed Martha on the cheek and walked out. Making sure he left Martha reached into her bad and pulled out a pregnancy test she walked into the bathroom. She sat for about 15 minutes until the beeper went off she picked it up and smiled she felt a jump of excitement as she was going to be a mum.

Jack walked in he looked at Martha who was cooking dinner and was so happy jack asked “What are you so happy about” Martha looked at him and hugged him were going to be parents “wow” jack said. After dinner they then walked into the surf club were Tony, Lucas, Mattie, Beth, Alf and Irene where they told them there great news everyone was so excited for them.

8 Months had passed and Martha’s stomach was big as a football she was in hospital and ready to give birth jack, Alf, Tony and Lucas were sat out side waiting “Anyone up for a coffee” asked Tony “No I’m fine” replied jack. Jack was tapping his finger impatiently waiting for the nurse. About 20 minutes a nurse walked out “Good news everything was fine” jack walked into Martha’s room too see Martha awake with a baby girl he kissed Martha and picked up the baby Jack smiled “Thought of a name?” “Yes” she said. “Oh what?” “Kate, I want to name her after your mum” Martha said. Jack couldn’t be more happier I guess this is a happy ending after all.

The end!!

Hope you enjoyed it

Archived