Law And Order: SVU

Guest Dean

How great was tonight's ep? Stabler was really freaking me out at the end. And his stories at the therapy group? Real realistic. Anyone else a fan of this show? I've always liked it better than the other two Law and Order's.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ended up missing most of SVU but what I saw was excellent. Stabler is freaky, I can just see him turning into a pervert etc.

Must agree with Guevara though Criminal Intent is much better. I love the return of Nicole. Goran will get in front of her one day. I love the character of Goran and Vincent plays him so well :)

I used to like Criminal Intent better, but these days I prefer SVU. It's very emotional now, like the ad for next week, with Olivia and that little girl. The other two I think are exactly the same as each other. BTW isn't weird that Nicole is back because Australia voted for her to die in that voting ep a while back last year. And how funny was Eames? Where she just goes "nice desk", I was cracking up.

Thats what I thought, o us voting was pointless. Anyway I like Nicole being alive, I think her dying like that was cheap, Goran needs to outsmart her.

He sort of reminds me of Columbo, but not as frazzled.

I used to like SVU more but over the last few months to me it's lost its charm. And normal l&o is riddiculas since Lenny left.

Also with Mike coming back, I used to watch

• 2 months later...

Archived