Angels Don't JUST Live in Heaven

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha and Jack wondered aimlessly around the shops at the mall, hand in hand as they would have done at the beach, obliviously to the fact that to bystanders they seemed like the perfect loving couple. Before they’d even left the phone shop they’d swapped numbers and clipped their ‘each other’ phones to their belts next to their ‘rest of the world’ ones. It didn’t need to be said that once they had their first full charge those phones would be on around the clock, that would just happen and they both knew it. Let Morag Bellingham try and come between them now if she dared and she would be in for a nasty shock! Now they’d be able to watch over each other 24/7, warn each other of trouble and there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING the Judge could do about it!

Despite a spat about it, Jack had insisted on buying Mac $50 of calling credit to:

“Well the plan kind of goes to the dogs if the phones don’t work, Mac.” He’d said reasonably.

“But you’ve already spent enough on me Jack!” she’d protested.

Jack had merely grinned: “Ah, but that’s the beauty of this bit, I’m not spending money on YOU Mac; communication is a two-way thing therefore, technically, I’m spending it on US. Now hush, go and get some belt clips before I decide to set your ring-tone to ‘Police Siren’!”

Martha, had, needless to say, ‘Hushed and gone'.

Few 'creases' to iron out first!

Maybe you nice people can help me out with a problem I'm having; would it realistic for Martha to owe Morag $30,000 + 10,000 in interest? The amount needs to seem massive but have the potential to be both reached or missed in 18 months. Would that seem ok?

Anyone who can also help with a monthly &/or weekly breakdown of those figures (via PM ) I be very grateful

Archived