Rachel Armstrong/Amy Matthews

Guest kewt_princess

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really warmed to her straight away. I think she is going to be good, as long as they don't turn her inot the female equivalent of superdoc, do all goody Flynn. I thought it was very good how she took charge and got Irene holding the torch etc...she has a lot of strength of character.

I think she's a hottie for her age lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for her age?She's not old,i'm a bit sick of people here thinking anyone over 20 is ancient,She's only 26!!Anyway sorry rant over :) .

I like what i've seen of Rachael so far,though i think she looked better in the hospital with Kim then she did with her hair up in the pictures Meester put up.

I like what i've seen of Rachael so far,though i think she looked better in the hospital with Kim then she did with her hair up in the pictures Meester put up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree there i think she looks older with her hair up and when she looks all mad like that, i say she looked nicer in the hospital

I ment because how young i am and shes in her twenties. I don't normally go around checking out 20year olds lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do :lol: She said in an interview that she wanted to stay on the show for as long as possible, so that's a bonus!

Archived