Where can I find?

Guest *Dawny*

The secret Barry Hyde is hiding?

My girls think he has actually killed Kim's mum and moved away with Kim and changed their names lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah he did kill kim's mum but only because she was drowning Kim in the bath and Barry imediate reaction was to shove her head in the bath. Be time he relised what he was doing she was dead. Barry still thought kim was dead but he was'nt so Barry and his sister got rid of the body. Plus kim had a brother(car'nt remeber his name ... johnathen...) Or Kims mum could have been trying to kill them both but Kim survived not really sure lol. But basically he did kill her :P

I've edited the posts so as not to give the storyline away to any unsuspecting member that comes in here.

The Spoiler button is currently not working but you can do it like this, just remove the space after the opening bracket.

[ spoiler]

Insert text here

[ /spoiler]

Woah!!! Never realized how twisted Barry was! Cant wait to see the eps! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoah there, Barry isn't twisted at all. Read thw whole story and watch the epsidoes before you reach a conclusion. Her is my summary and my take on what happened:

Thsi week in the UK Barry will tell Kim about his older brother Jonathon. It is heart breaking and Ivar Kants is brilliant He makes you want to cry. It turns out that Barry used to be this fun loving chilled out laid back guy, and they learn this from Kerry's journal which Kim reads to Haykley and Irene. Kerry was Kims Mum. Kim finds out he had a brother and pushes Barry to admit this. Barry very emotionally and painfully tells him that he came home one day and Jonathon had drowned in the bath.

Kim pushes some more, but Barry wont give. Kim confornts his Dad again in a few weeks and asks if Barry Killed Kerry. They fight and Barry confesses. It turns out Kerry did not like being a Mum and had a pst natal psychoses. She rejected Barry and resented any time Barry spent with the kids. Barry began to realsie Kerry was not upset by Jonathon's death and that she might even have killed him. Kerry began an afafir with someone else, Tom, they guy Kim is getting his inforamtion from at the prison farm. Barry went home early one day to ask for a separation and found Kerry trying to drown Kim in the bath. Kim was liefless, Barry saw red and pushed her into the bath, he grabbed Kim and Kim began to cough and he was amazed he was still alive. He then realsied Kerry was still in the bath and tried to revive her but couldnt. He did not want Kim to grow up without any parents, so he and Barrys sister covered it up. Barry says he has been in his own prison cell ever since.

Kim thinks about how Barry has lived his life and tells him he hates that he did this but understands that he was protecting him and that he has suffered enough, a real prison sentence would have been easier. They reach a new stage in the Dad son relationship. It was all very sad. Barry breaks down and sobs.

I think that has coverd most of the story. Sorry If I have forgotten any of it.

OHH i see you'd know exactly how you would react if someone is killing a child!! .

Please do me a favour spare me the judgement, :angry: no one knows if there human how'd there react in this situation.

I can only summerise that first would come is anger and saving the child, you would'nt be thinking normally just react.

Archived