What's your favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Guest Lolzi

I don't drink alcohol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me to, I dont drink alcohol either. Good on you mercury girl :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least I don't after a certain incident with drinking pure absinth and cleaning my mouth with Hot&Sweet :P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine are Illusions, Smirnoffs, Rum n coke, Cruisers, And my favourite because it's cheap and if you want to get smashed easily is Passion Pop.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to ask: Are you allowed to drink?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You weren't replying to my post, but I'll answer the question as a U18. I'm not really allowed to drink, but my parents will allow me an infrequent alcoholic drink (mainly as a 'reward' for not conforming to 'the norm' and drinking with my friends behind their backs).

Mine are Illusions, Smirnoffs, Rum n coke, Cruisers, And my favourite because it's cheap and if you want to get smashed easily is Passion Pop.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aren't you like 14? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was why I had to ask. :P

I was just wondering as I didn't think you were allowed to drink "legaly" before you're 18.... Here you have to 18 for wine/beer and 20 for anything stronger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I am aware (in the UK at least), there is a certain age at which a child can drink within the home, if accompanied by parents.

It's not so much that she has a favourite alcoholic drink, it's the 'if you want to get smashed easily' part!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A very good point! :P Kids will be kids, and some think getting smashed is really cool. Some grow out of it, but not everyone...

It's not so much that she has a favourite alcoholic drink, it's the 'if you want to get smashed easily' part!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were my thoughts...

IMO, U18s should be able to drink in moderation, but are obviously not mature enough to do so, with that attitude.

Archived