Beau Brady

Guest ~Lynd~

I miss seeing Beau on H&A but I have to admit that I was not keen on how the character Noah turned out. When the Noah/Hayley reunion happened something changed and it completely ruined it. They should have stuck with the idea of Noah & Kit.

Noah became a wimp. And he did not start out that way. :lol:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were still together for a while after he finished on H&A though... at least he thought they were.

I miss seeing Beau on H&A but I have to admit that I was not keen on how the character Noah turned out. When the Noah/Hayley reunion happened something changed and it completely ruined it. They should have stuck with the idea of Noah & Kit.

Noah became a wimp. And he did not start out that way. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which is why Hayley should've died instead in the siege. Noah's reaction to that would've made for much better storylines than moping around for a few weeks then jumping into twenty different relationships (except a bit less). Alcohol -> Kit!comforting. Would've let him the character regain any slight bit of backbone left to him. *sigh*

*kicks monkeys* :P

I'm so going to see that film he's in, even if it's awful. The trailer actually looks ok, though.

Oh, and he's hot :wub: /shallow.

I don't tings were going well,but yeah he thought they were still together.

I'm so going to be the first person knocking on the cinema door when/if this movie eventually comes out.I don't care if it's bad,it's got him in it.I think i should probably be ashamed of that but oh well :lol: .

I will be dragging my sister along to see the movie. I am seeing this movie in hope that the character Beau plays is the manly one out of the two guys. Although the other one looks a little rough and ready :wub:

Which is why Hayley should've died instead in the siege. Noah's reaction to that would've made for much better storylines than moping around for a few weeks then jumping into twenty different relationships (except a bit less). Alcohol -> Kit!comforting. Would've let him the character regain any slight bit of backbone left to him. *sigh*

*kicks monkeys* :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus it would have been nice to have seen Noah & Josh back together again. Would they be friends again or would Noah help bring him down once more?

*pines for what will never be*

I will be dragging my sister along to see the movie. I am seeing this movie in hope that the character Beau plays is the manly one out of the two guys. Although the other one looks a little rough and ready :wub:

The tattoo guy? I'd say he would be the manly one... if only one of them can be :huh::lol:

Plus it would have been nice to have seen Noah & Josh back together again. Would they be friends again or would Noah help bring him down once more?

*pines for what will never be*

There'd definitely be snark, whatever.

There's more than one guy though, I thought. There's the young blonde one too, he looks wimpy.

Noah had chemistry with everyone except Hayley, which is a little ironic. I liked N/H first time around, but on the second go it seemed like the writers just threw them together when Coral decided to kill him off, as they thought having him leave a young wife would have more impact - and NK was far too complex to be so rushed. Complex usually means good.

I miss the Noah/Josh love more. That lasted for a long time and he never got over it.

And usually in horror movies you get one manly guy and one idiot or wimp. But seeing the trailer and the nudity I'm not so sure now :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw the nudie run in the dark to.Wonder who it is.

I can dream :huh: .

Archived