Gamblin success

Guest dnp52td

Talk about an ungreatful snob.He wouldn't be where he is now if it wasn't  for the show and all he seems to do is bag it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im glad he isnt in Home and Away anymore

I really hate this guy.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh on him. I think Kip probably feels a bit upset that Scott was portrayed the way he was, and if he has any power on it he would have probably changed Scott.

You can't say you hate Kip when who've never met him, (unless you have and you didn't like him then go right ahead!) I have an he was really nice. He wasn't snobby at all, actually very down to earth. I chatted with him for a while because I was waiting for my friend and he was asking me all kinds of questions like "How long have you been watching H&A?" etc.

If you hated the character Scott then thats fine but theres no reason to hate Kip

I don't know, when you add this on to other interviews he's done (especially the one he did for BTTB) he shows a consistent pattern of general unpleasantness that comes across as very ungrateful and snobby. I wouldn't care if he didn't like the way he was portrayed, except that every opportunity he gets he takes an opportunity to negatively address some aspect of the show - costars, the fact that Wheel of Fortune is shot next door, the writing, the producing.

Does he actually have a role in this production, or is he in a chorus line?

In my opnion, I don't believe he has the right to moan about his storylines as I don't think he is a very good actor. H & A gave him the break in the first place - they also decided to not renew his contract, so he may be slightly bitter towards them. I think H & A made the right choice though, Kip was terrible on screen.

Archived