Together

Guest Fran-Lizzie

Thank you very much for all the replies :D .

Peter’s Pov

I still can’t believe I’m back with my beautiful Clare, she’s asleep now and I’m just watching her stroking her hair softly, I love just lying with her its just so peaceful. I can’t believe what a fool I was to lose her in the first place when I slept with that Bitch Amanda, Dan’s wife. It was a huge mistake and I have regretted it ever since she just got me at a low point and manipulated me. It was even worse that Clare caught us together it must have been the worst thing in the world for her, I tried talking to her but she wouldn’t talk to me, and deep down I know that I didn’t deserve for her to forgive me. But now I’ve changed and she has forgiven me and I want to move on from the past and be with my beautiful Clare. I continue stroking her hair and smile to myself, I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now, lying next to the woman I love. She suddenly starts to stir and opens her eyes and smiles at me.

“Hey gorgeous, how long have you been awake?†She asks me.

“Not long I was just looking at my gorgeous girlfriend and thinking about how lucky I am, I must be the luckiest man in the world to have you.†I say to her.

“Aww Pete you’re so sweet and I’m the luckiest women in the world to have you as my gorgeous boyfriend†She says to me then leans over and kisses me on the lips. I kiss her back and then smile at her. “Pete what time is it?†She asks me.

“Erm†I say looking at my watch, “Its 4 o clock, you want to go to the diner, for some dinner?†I ask her.

“Sure babe, we’ll just have to get change first though wont we?†She says. Well we could hardly go naked could we? We get changed and walk to the diner, when we get there we see Leah and Dan in there so we go over and say hi.

“Hi Dan, Hi Leah†I say to them.

“Hi Pete, Hi Clare†Dan and Leah both say. Clare also says hi to them.

“Hey we want you both to be the first to know, we’re seeing each other.†I say to them. They both smile and then Dan says, “Were both really pleased for you aren’t we Leah?â€

“Yeah this is brilliant news,†Leah said smiling at us all.

“So what do you think we should have to eat Pete?†Clare asks me. I smile at her and we both walk towards a table.

“I think we should look at the menu’s and see what we fancy†I say, leaning over and kissing her lightly on the lips.

“Ok†She looks at the menu while I look at mine and then says, “I think I fancy a cheeseburger and chips, what are you going to have?†She asks me.

“I think I’ll have the same, its sounds good.†I tell her, so we make our order. I’m never going to let her go again, I love her so much.

Archived