What is correct SPAG?

Guest MarMar

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, moderators are not the only person with the "banning-ability", nor do we make the rules. Administrators can also ban, and I would say thy are more inclined to make rules than the moderators. (Well, I guess it's a co-operation)

But I would rather them answer my question then some resident bully and moderator wannabe (is that classed as SPAG but the way)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excuse me?! You might want to read the rules, Melliemoo. You talk so much about bullying, so you might want to inspect your own behaviour.

Well I am just standing up for myself. Did you just happen to read on the old board who had started the bullying first. Certainly wasn't me. I told si-co and I did say I was a culprit. BUt I am not certainly sitting back while others are bullying me. I do have a right to stand up for myself. Also Ryan did say that It was nesecessry (sp?) to be evil. I'm sure if you were being bullied on a forum ( that you weren't a moderator for), and it said in the rules no bullying and you did report it, you would stand up for yourself to.

Yes, I read it, and I won't say that you did not have a go at him. That is not the case here, however, as this is a thread about correct use of SPAG. Read the rules about bullying and think about your behaviour on the temporary board as well as tonight's. Neither will be tolerated for much longer.

So it is alright for Ryan to go around and bully whoever he likes. Besides if you read my first post it does ask about txt being spelt the way it is. I also wrote it in a nice way. I also let Ryan know that I would prefer a moderator to read it as they have more power then him.

Archived