What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

^^

Oh, i know!! One of the greatest movies there is :P

I think the best part of the movie is when he can remember all the bad stuff Tommy is doing to the gang and when they blow up the baby and the mum. I was screaming when that happend :o

And also, the end is fab!

Jaws 3 and 4.

Jaws 3 had a good storyline to it,But it looked bad..4 looked good but there wasnt that much to it.

About to watch Cellular.

And not a movie,But i have started to watch Huff series 1..Good series,I also finally got Queer as Folk series 1 in the UK..But i havent watched it yet.

Just finished watching Cellular,It is a good movie..I wanted to watch it long ago but never got around to it..It was good,I really didnt like that lawyer i was hoping he would get punched in the face..I was just waiting for that to happen..I also think at the end we should of seen the reaction from his brother and ex..They were at the start and then came in again near the end,He said that she was nobody so she wouldnt be wrapped up in it and his brother saw him jump into the water,You would think they would include a scene with their reactions to it at the end..But still a really good movie.

Now im about to watch A sound of thunder..Something about time travel and someone messing up and now dinos are ruling the world.. :P

Queer as Folk UK or Queer as Folk US? I prefer the US series :D.

I had the opportunity of watching the unrated version of Saw III. More gore than the first two movies but I think it is just as good and explains a lot. I'm spoiler tagging mmmkay?!

We got to see what happened to Adam from the first movie and the detective from the second movie. Seeing how they ended made me feel a little more at ease because it was better than thinking about them being left to die.

I hate the sound effect of bones cracking and stuff... which is not good because there are a lot of those effects in this movie. The traps are worse because half of them are not meant to be stopped.

It is hard to pinpoint which trap was the best because, unlike the first two movies, they were all spectacular. From the woman with the ribcage trap to the man having his limbs twisted one by one, they were all awesome.

The ending was a shocker and has left it wide open for Saw 4, which is coming this year.

It is hard to believe that, because of the fans ideas on the Saw message board, they are managing to keep the idea alive.

US,I have seen 1 or 2 episodes of the UK version,I didnt like it..Thought it was boring.

I havent seen all of the US version,Not sure if i have seen the 1st at all,Mostly the 2nd and some of the 3rd..I am hoping now that the first is available in the UK the other series will come out.

As for Saw,I can only watch movies when they come to dvd,I cant wait to see it..Although it doesnt seem too long ago when the 2nd came out,I think i heard they were filming it while the 2nd was just in the cinema.

They have been releasing the Saw movies in October, for Halloween. The Region 1 DVD has just been released.

Oh and as for the rest of QaF being released... just pray real hard. It has taken 2/3 long years for fans to finally get Season 3 of The Shield released on Region 2 DVD's and finally fans will be getting Oz region 2 DVD's this year... and that show ended a couple of years ago :o. I will PM you if I hear about the other boxsets getting released :).

Do you have a multi regional DVD player? If not then I will be happy to point you in the direction of a DVD player hacking site. Worked on mine buwah!