What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

The Man In The Iron Mask :wub:

Seriously, Gabriel Byrne (D'Artagnan) is soooooooooooooooo hot in this movie! Normally I don't like guys with long hair, but in this movie...wow!!

The most beautiful scene ever is in this movie - forbidden love at its best! :wub:

Queen Anne walks out of the chapel, turns at the sound of a horse approaching. D'Artagnan kisses a single rose held in his hand and then lays it down on a marble bench. Queen Anne lifts her fingers to her lips, D'Artagnan smiles at her sadly, and then rides off into the darkness.

Seriously, the most stunning scene ever! The music is just beautiful, so perfect in that scene!

I recommend for it to be watched by all!

It is a really beautiful movie! :wub:

Tomorrow When the War Began (both my Big W and Sanity have it already the DVD that is which isnt due for relese until next Thurs) anyway I loved it. But the book was better. I love the conversation that Corey and Ellie had about the book always been better than the movie so true.