What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I finally watched My Sister's Keeper and I loved it. :wub: I knew the ending was different from the book but I like it. :) Abigail Breslin and the other young actress whose name I can't think of atm were amazing and it was nice to see Cameron Diaz play a more serious role.

V For Vendetta. Loved his monologue near the start:

"Voilà! In View, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition! The only Verdict is Vengeance; a Vendetta held as a Votive, not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous. Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."