What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I'm watching Red Dawn at the moment. I didn't even know it was a Patrick Swayze movie lol. I can't really comment on the quality of it since it's well past midnight and I'm quite delirious, but I will say that I think I'm going to enjoy the remake veeery much. I'm pretty much recasting all of the characters already and imagining what Chris Hemsworth and Isabel Lucas would do in these roles. And to a lesser extent, Jason Smith. I can't find a character in the original cast at IMDB that corresponds to his "Jake" so I've just been spending the whole movie asking "Is that Jason? Is THAT Jason??" Whatever role he has, I'm sure it will be brutally short. Unless the new people were H&A fans and decided to add a new core character to the Wolverines so that Kim, Tash and Robbie could all hang out again. It'll always be the dream.

The Last Song

I clearly have an obsession with Disney teenagers, but the movie wasn't too bad. I really, really liked the book, so it was inevitable that it wasn't going to live up to that expectation. But Miley holds her own, and maybe there was some emotions coming out of my eyes at one or two points. Maybe.

The Blind Side

It was just as amazing as people said it was! Definitely one of the best heartwarming films I've seen in a long time. Sandra Bullock was fantastic in her role and the relationship her character formed with Mike was so beautiful, he just fit straight into her family as if he was always meant to be there. One of the best parts was at his first football match that his team won, I just had to laugh when he pushed the guy right down to the end of the field and over the wall :lol:

I would definitely recommend it to anyone :D