What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

New Moon.

Personally, I don't see what the fuss is about. It was a whole lot worse than the first one. Rob and Kristen have no chemisty in my eyes so the Bella/Edward relationship didn't do anything for me. Her pining after him almost made me want to scream - it'd be ok for a few weeks but months?! Really?! I feel like even if I didn't know who she ended up with then it would still be way too obvious. I'd give it a 3 out of 10.

Zombieland! Despite watching A LOT of zombie related things lately, I'm not that into zombies. I prefer vampires and werewolves and such. However. Zombieland was AWESOME! :D It was sooo frickin' hilarious. If you can stand the obligatory zombie gore, I'd recommend it to comedy fans over horror fans, and lucky for me, I'm a comedy fan :D

My favourite line was (not really a plot spoiler, but it was so random that I don't want to wreck it for people who don't wanna see it coming)

when the boy was showing the little girl Ghost Busters for the first time and he says "Oh this is so exciting, you're about to find out who they're gonna call!"

Hah! :D

Oh man, everyone should see this movie. If you're underage, LIE to get in! (But you didn't hear that from me! :ph34r:)