What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

De l'autre côté du lit - It was really good. Sophie Marceau, Dany Boon and Anny Duperey are some of the best French actors. Plus, you got to love Dany Boon for giving us Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis! :P

Rush Hour 3 - It was funny. I like the pairing Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker and how they mix action and humour. I can't really say which of the movies I like better. :unsure:

Stick It - It was good. I hate doing gymnastics but I enjoy watching it. It was nice to see Kellan Lutz too.

Bandidas - It was a good comedy. You can see that Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek are great friends in real life. Their chemistry works well onscreen too.

The Prince and Me 3 - It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. It was also very predictable. As it is the case most of the time, the first movie was the best one. Plus, the two sequels would have probably been better if the actors were the same as in the first one. Julia Stiles was a much better actress.