What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod STAR TREK!!!!!!

I am NOT a Star Trek fan girl, but I AM a Heroes, Home and Away, Xena, etc fan girl and MAN was I in Heaven!!!! :D

What I know of Star Trek, I mostly picked up from Futurama, so the many references I got to that were also exciting.

Leonard Nimoy as Spock: "I am, and always will be, your friend." (Apologies if I didn't get that right, but you get the idea!)

:wub:

Zachery Quinto... I want to marry him and have his emotionless/psychotic babies. But I... don't think that's likely... for several reasons...

I loved that

the romance with Uhura was with Spock and not Kirk. Intelligence and logic beats out being a jerky jock, hehe. Also in the spirit of Futurama, when Uhura was all over Spock just before he went with Kirk to Nero's ship to possibly be killed, I had Bender in the back of my head saying "Okay, that's fine

:rolleyes:" Still sweet.

I also want to say SUCK IT!!! to anyone who still thinks that Chris Hemsworth can't act. Suck. It. All movie long, everyone was like, "Kirk, your dad was AWESOME." And I was sitting there smugly thinking, "Yes he certainly was -_-"

I cried when he died... Kimberly...

:(

It did not escape my notice either that Jim is one letter away from Kim. Literally one letter. J precedes K in the alphabet. Think about it.

Awesome, awesome movie. I'd recommend it to fans of: Star Trek, Heroes, Home and Away (assuming you have the good sense to REALISE THAT CHRIS HEMSWORTH IS GREAT!), Lost, Xena, Whatever that comedy series was that starred John Cho that I liked... Off Center, apparently... people who like Eric Bana and Simon Pegg... And if you don't like any of these things, what's wrong with you!??! Go see Star Trek and see what you've been missing!

Edited by emmasi

I need to see Star Trek right now. Literally, I need to see it. GIDDY. I've waited long for this movie. Oh so long.

I asked my friend to go back to the cinema and steal the film-reel and projector for me, because I want to own it NOW - I can't wait for the DVD! - but he didn't :(

He could at least still that framed poster of Zach Quinto for me... Some friend <_<

Zachery Quinto... I want to marry him and have his emotionless/psychotic babies. But I... don't think that's likely... for several reasons...

And that is exactly the only reason I want to see Star Trek :P

I watched Definately maybe last night :wub: love it.