What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Twilight: It was great although not as great as the book. :D But I always think novels are better than movies based on them. I think there has been one or two exceptions but I can't seem to remember the name of the books or the movies. :unsure:

Sex and the City: I liked it. :) I've never really watched the TV show so I can't tell if it's as good as the TV series. I think I only saw like two or three episodes when I was at a friend's house.

Wolverine :wub:

Wolverine has always been my second favourite X-Men character. A very close second. (Actually, he might have been third after Morph for a while, but I don't really remember Morph anymore, so...) Who is my first favourite character? Why, Gambit of course. Sweet, charming, lovable, sexy Gambit :wub:

When I first saw pictures of the actor playing Gambit in this movie, I wasn't sure what to expect. He was pretty, but Gambit was always more sexy than pretty... like, he was so hot (literary) that he didn't need store-bought good looks to seduce everyone and everything in his path... I am happy to report that the Gambit I saw tonight was very, very sexy. The only thing that could have made him better is if he had have called someone - anyone - "cher." I would have just died. Plenty of time for that though in the Gambit-centric sequel(s), Mr and Mrs movie producers (hinthinthint!) :wub:

Fyi, there's a scene at the end of the credits. It's not very exciting, but it's there.