What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Marley and Me. Sobbed my heart out...It was such a great movie!!!

Aww i definately want to see it.

Went to see Confessions Of a Shopaholic yesterday, i thought it was really good :D Isla Fisher's performance was brilliant, i never realised how funny she can be :lol:

Edited by mrs baker

^^Have you not seen Wedding Crashers ever Lesley... she's hilarious in that. :lol: Almost a scene stealer in a smaller role as as Gloria. She definitely suits comedy. Although i'd like to see her in something different now.

Blood Diamond (finally). I thought it was good. Great performances by Leonardo & Djimon. Interesting take on exploitation & redemption. The only negative is that there is less attention given to the story of the African people. Still worth a watch. :D

^^Have you not seen Wedding Crashers ever Lesley... she's hilarious in that. :lol: Almost a scene stealer in a smaller role as as Gloria. She definitely suits comedy. Although i'd like to see her in something different now.

Blood Diamond (finally). I thought it was good. Great performances by Leonardo & Djimon. Interesting take on exploitation & redemption. The only negative is that there is less attention given to the story of the African people. Still worth a watch. :D

Isla is best suited to comedy! I think it would be weird seeing her with a more serious role, although she wasnt really 'funny' in Definetly Maybe.

Blood Diamond is a really good film! Agree with your comment about it too.

I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic last night.

was really good! Isla was amazing as usual.

Im hoping for a sequal.

Looks promising too as there are 5 books! :D

No i haven't seen that one Anaya, will have to look out for it, thanks :D I agree she seems very relaxed and natural with comedy.