What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I watch Sydney White at the hospital yesterday afternoon. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! Had a few funny moments. I watched the end of Get Smart this morning when I picked Joe up this morning...now THAT is an average movie.

My Bloody Valentine. I've heard nothing but bad things about it, and I'm here to say... I thought it was great! Jensen Ackles and Kerr Smith all over each other - what's not to love?? I didn't see it in 3D because my local didn't have it, but I'm seriously considering the trek to Sydney to see it as it should be seen. Even without the 3D, the film seemed so much more realistic, like you could reach out and touch the actors, even if they weren't reaching out to touch you. It was cool :D

I thought the ending was cool too. I mean it's not about to win an Oscar (except maybe a technical one) but... the characters were likable and relatively believable, the acting from the main cast was captivating, and the gross-out level on the gore was just about my threshold without being gratuitous. Even the nudity was interesting -

a girl was running from the killer

- after a while, I didn't even realise she was naked! And the plot... well, the plot was a pretty typical horror movie - lots of running and screaming and hacking and bleeding... but the end... I didn't see it coming. That was quality.

I honestly don't get why people don't like this movie! :wacko: