What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Saw! I finally saw Saw! :D

I'm so proud of myself. Only four years late to the party...

The way people described it to me, and after seeing the second one first, I was paranoid that it would be really horrific and gruesome with lots of pointless torture and go-nowhere characters, which is the kind of movie I avoid because they just make me mad that people are getting paid to produce such mindless crap *COUGHTexasChainsawMassacreRemakeCOUGH*, but it wasn't. It was pleasantly subdued and psychological :) There were proper actors and everything, ones I know and like ^_^ Why did no-one tell me that it was about Carey Elwes chained up in a bathroom for hours? I so would have been there!!

Alien vs Predator. I liked it :) Which is surprising, considering Aliens was torturous. I enjoyed the Predators being intelligent, organised fighters, rather than the dribbling goo-fest that was the Aliens. Plus the humans were mostly pleasant and engaging. I actually DIDN'T want people to die for once :o

Alien vs Predator. I liked it :) Which is surprising, considering Aliens was torturous. I enjoyed the Predators being intelligent, organised fighters, rather than the dribbling goo-fest that was the Aliens. Plus the humans were mostly pleasant and engaging. I actually DIDN'T want people to die for once :o

I like it too, but I prefer the Alien movies, especially the first two, to the Predators, although I do think that Arnold's performance in Predator is his best outside of the Terminator series. The best thing for me though about AVP was Lance Henriksen - Saana Lathan was no Sigourney Weaver.

I watched Holes earlier, for the first time in about four years - still great, but it made me a little more aware of the holes in the plot, like, how does Stanley not figure out from the beginning that Hector stole the sneakers? or that he's descended from Madame Zeroni (remember that in this version his grandfather tells him the story in more detail in the book)? The acting though was brilliant, from pretty much all of the cast, and the book is still one of my favourites.