What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Indiana Jones and the last Crusade. Just as good as I remembered it, but Raiders is still the best.

Also, Olympia, which is, depending on who you ask, a groundbreaking sports documentary about the 1936 Olympic Games or a propaganda piece glorifying Nazi Germany. I'm in the former group, compared to Triumph of the Will, it's pretty easy to ignore the politics and just be impressed by the filmmaking and the athletes, especially the high-jumpers.

Mama Mia. It's a great feelgood movie but...it IS quite short and it IS over-hyped. Tho I'm not a huge fan of Abba I still enjoyed it. Julie Walters is very funny, Pierce Brosnon is :wub: and the scenery makes you want to book your flight to Greece immediately. :rolleyes:

Edited by I love music

Just watched "The Matthew Shepard story" earlier today. It's so sad (even sadder because it is based on the actual murder on Matthew Shepard and the trial againts the men who killed him), I actually cried. Definitely a good movie, very moving.