What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

The Net with Sandra Bullock

I love that movie. It is such an underrated ball of fun!

I watched The Ghost. Tis a Korean movie, not the Patrick Swayze film :P

I was about to say the same, about it being underated :P

One I have on video but plan to get the DVD of soon, aswell as Net 2 - and there's also a TV Series version of it they did that's available on DVD....

Last movie I watched was Deja Vu, and before that we saw the new X Files whilst down in Llandudno

One I have on video but plan to get the DVD of soon, aswell as Net 2 - and there's also a TV Series version of it they did that's available on DVD....

Last movie I watched was Deja Vu, and before that we saw the new X Files whilst down in Llandudno

I totally agree with both of you! :) There's a Net 2? I'll have to watch that. I saw a few episodes of the TV show a very long time ago and I liked them. Unfortunately, I don't remember what happened in those few episodes I've seen. <_<:rolleyes:

I always wanted to see the series because it stars the guy who plays Greg in CSI. It is on sale real cheap these days so may have to order.

I am trying to decide what to watch tonight...

The Karate Kid, Roadhouse or Rapid Fire :unsure: .

I totally agree with both of you! :) There's a Net 2? I'll have to watch that. I saw a few episodes of the TV show a very long time ago and I liked them. Unfortunately, I don't remember what happened in those few episodes I've seen. <_<:rolleyes:

I watched both The Net & The Net 2 tonight, both are good films

Edited by irish_angel