What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I forgot to say I saw The Dark Knight!!!

I'm not sure I really liked the movie as a whole (I can't get into Christian Bale's Batman - he seems so... boring), but Heath Ledger, grrrrrroowwwlllllll!!!! Take THAT anyone who thought his popularity was based on looks! (Not that that's something I've heard, but just in case anyone was thinking it, they'd well and truly be proved wrong :P)

How do I fall in love with a character who is completely insane, looks like some form of literal Hell, and who uses CLOWNS to terrorize people!? I don't know how, but I think I have :mellow:

Was Heath supposed to follow up this role in another movie? I think I heard that somewhere. It's such a shame that he didn't get the chance to do it, if that was the plan, because I just don't feel like I've had enough of his Joker to be satisfied! I WANT MORE!!! I guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD, and pray for deleted scenes :(

Oh, and Two-Face. Good gravy. That was some nasty and BRILLIANT make-up and/or computer effects. What I love about it most, is that I really can't tell how they did it. Plus his character after that happened... the coin... I've always loved the coin, ever since Tommy Lee-Jones, but to see the origin played out that way... very satisfying :).

Though again, a real shame that there won't be a follow up. They killed him off way too fast, but for the purposes of the story they wanted to tell, and keeping Harvey as the city's "white knight," I understand that it was necessary. I just think it's a shame there won't be more of him either.

Edited by emmasi

I forgot to say I saw The Dark Knight!!!

I'm not sure I really liked the movie as a whole (I can't get into Christian Bale's Batman - he seems so... boring), but Heath Ledger, grrrrrroowwwlllllll!!!! Take THAT anyone who thought his popularity was based on looks! (Not that that's something I've heard, but just in case anyone was thinking it, they'd well and truly be proved wrong :P)

How do I fall in love with a character who is completely insane, looks like some form of literal Hell, and who uses CLOWNS to terrorize people!? I don't know how, but I think I have :mellow:

Was Heath supposed to follow up this role in another movie? I think I heard that somewhere. It's such a shame that he didn't get the chance to do it, if that was the plan, because I just don't feel like I've had enough of his Joker to be satisfied! I WANT MORE!!! I guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD, and pray for deleted scenes :(

Oh, and Two-Face. Good gravy. That was some nasty and BRILLIANT make-up and/or computer effects. What I love about it most, is that I really can't tell how they did it. Plus his character after that happened... the coin... I've always loved the coin, ever since Tommy Lee-Jones, but to see the origin played out that way... very satisfying :).

Though again, a real shame that there won't be a follow up. They killed him off way too fast, but for the purposes of the story they wanted to tell, and keeping Harvey as the city's "white knight," I understand that it was necessary. I just think it's a shame there won't be more of him either.

I actually feel that two face/harvey dent is still alive. Ok Harvey is dead, but two face is alive, and most probably in Arkham or another asylum somewhere. I think we were made to believe (just like the people of gotham were) that he died, but it was just a cover up to protect Dent's reputation.

And thank the lord Rachel Dawes got blown up. I didnt like her at all. I dont think Katie or Maggie suited the role, and i dont believe she was meant to be with Bruce anyways. Id like to believe that im supposed to be with Bruce, but just like Rachel, that aint gonna happen. LOL.

Um, I watched Reign of Fire yesterday. And purely because Christian Bale was in it. The man just appeals to me greatly, and id like to eat him all up, coz he's just yummy. I brought American Psycho yesterday, and i plan to watch it as soon as i can. The man makes a psycho killer amazingly appealing.

Edited by bay girl

Friday the Thirteenth Part 2: Not Scream or Urban Legend, but it delivered some reasonably effective scares, and less unpleasant than in the first one (I still haven't gotten over Kevin Bacon's murder). Ginny was a great heroine too, somewhere between Julie James and Nancy Thompson, I guess. Not impressed by the general level of character development but I got what I paid for.