What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Ali G in Da House (sp :P?)

Almost right, Ali G Indahouse is the official spelling.

The last movie I saw was not technically a movie, it was a telemovie, Me and Luke, a moving and coming of age drama about a boy who gets his girlfriend pregnant, her mother puts the baby, Luke, up for adoption, but before he can be given over, Matt kidnaps the baby, who he forms a bond with. Blah blah blah, happy ending (like all good Lifetime Network movies), The End.

27 dresses. I enjoyed this movie. It was funny and lovely :)

I really want to see that, I love Katherine Heigl.

My boyfriend made me watch Sunshine because it's one of his favourite films. I enjoyed it for the most part, but it was a bit too complicated. Too much technical talk.

Edited by claire_louise

^^ Yeah, I thought it was Bay's best.

"Per un Pugno di Dollari" which I thought was hard to follow and not particularly engaging. The only thing that interested me was the somewhat unrealistic scenes of the Man With No Name shooting four men in two seconds. Overrated, although "Il Buono, Il Brutto Il Cattivo" is still on my list.