What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

August Rush.

OMG one of the best movies ive seen in ages. It was beautifully acted, the music in it was great, and it had depth and meaning.

I definitely recommend it.

I just watched this movie. It was awesome! :D And it is one of the best movies i have ever seen. So i totally agree with you, bay girl. This movie is ....wow...and soundrack is gorgeous :wub:

Silence of the Lambs, one of the most unpleasant movies I've seen. Jodie Foster at her best, as well as Anthony Hopkins (although I've only seen Jodie in Flightplan and Panic Room and Anthony in MI2). Manhunter and Red Dragon is going on my list of films to see, although not sure about Hannibal.

Also, Fahrenheit 9/11, which was terrific, albeit totally biased. I think I preferred OutFoxed though. Bowling for Columbine is also now on my list.