What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I watched Ice Princess before, being as it was the best option at the moment, and it was a lot better than I expected. Better in a few ways than Bend it Like Beckham, although not many. Michelle and Hayden were terrific but not up to the standards they set in Buffy and Heroes respectively. Anyone else seen this?

In the last couple of days I've also watched Memento, Predator and X2: X-Men United.

I watched Ice Princess before, being as it was the best option at the moment, and it was a lot better than I expected. Better in a few ways than Bend it Like Beckham, although not many. Michelle and Hayden were terrific but not up to the standards they set in Buffy and Heroes respectively. Anyone else seen this?

Yes, I saw it when I was babysitting once. It was quite good. The girl I was babysitting loved it. She wanted to go ice skating afterwards. :)

The last movies I've watched are: The Pacifier and The Day After Tomorrow. My favourite was The Pacifier; it was funny. :) It was nice to see Vin Diesel acting with kids in a comedy.

Yep, I watched Ice Princess :). It was kind of predictable, and the soundtrack was sickly sweet (although I do love "Toxic" by Britney Spears), but apart from that, I thought that "Dawn," "Claire," and "Samantha" delivered quite nicely :). The skating was impressive, especially if all or most of it was the actors' doing.

I'm just annoyed at Seven for only promoting Hayden. Heroes is popular, but Buffy and Sex and the City still have their devotees. Although Sex and the City may not be the best draw card for a family movie... Still, I think they missed a big opportunity with Michelle Trachtenburg - Seven aired Buffy, so it's a belated cross-promotion.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure the Harvard admissions guy was from Dexter, but I haven't confirmed that and it was hardly a big role in the movie :P. Just a bit of extra excitement for me.

I just watched OutFoxed, a great documentary exposing the conservative bias of Fox News. The highlight for me was the interview between Bill O'Reilly and Jeremy Glick. The Chaser didn't prepare me for that one.

Found this joke posted as a comment on a video on Youtube:

What's the difference between Bill O'Reilly and the Hindenburg?

One's an flaming Nazi gas-bag, the other is a dirigible. :lol:

Edited by Formerly Known as Josh

I attempted to watch Blood & Chocolate yesterday. I had to stop it, it was awful. For some reason, it's set in Romania...yet everybody has an English and American accent....

Anyway, I watched Transformers on Friday night. I'm not in to those robot-type-movies. I hate them, actually... but that movie was great. I think Shia is a great actor. Shia's bedroom in both Transformers and Disturbia have the same furnishings... :P ... weird?!