What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Halloween IV: The Return of Michael Myers

My assessment: Better than Halloween II, not as good as Halloween: H20. The script, character development and acting were all better than expected. Danielle Harris was a great actress, a better screamer than Jamie Lee Curtis and she did "hysterical" better than Rebecca Ritters and I can't wait until the 2007 Halloween movie is on DVD in Australia, to see her as Annie Brackett.

Donald Pleasance was less annoyingly melodramatic than in Halloween II though his "He's not human, he's pure evil!" thing was getting old. One thing that was annoying was the explosion at the gas station, which I'm pretty sure Loomis caused with his gunfire rather than Michael.

Rachel Carruthers has taken Laurie Strode's place in my list of the top three slasher movie Final Girls, with the way she protected Jamie and the way she fought back at the end by running over Michael, which, unlike Alice Hardy decapitating Mrs. Vorhees in Friday the Thirteenth, didn't feel like an illogical mood swing, although there was more to it than Laurie's pure self-defence. The twist at the end was completely shocking and unexpected. I look forward watching Halloween V sometime soon.

its sort of a movie-ish Family Guy - Blue Harvest. Biggest Let down of them all! So disappointed!

But also am mid way thru watching The Butterfly Effect (again) Not a fan of Ashton but his acting skills in this are amazing. Im blown away. Its truly a gorgeous movie, and a thinker.