What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I have just spent the day going through my dvds and watching some of my favs, my eyes are sore.

The last one was Mean Girls. I have lost count of how many times i have watched that. It is one of them chick flicks that every girl must watch.

I recommend it.

:D

^^Lol, i know! I've watched that movie like a hundred times :P

I have been watching movies on SCIFI at 3pm..Tv movies..

Last week was The Beast, Lightning:Fire from the sky, Cocoon, Disapperance(That was odd,But good..I think someone said it was similar to the hills have eyes,But i havent seen that one), Ground Zero, Teen Wolf Too(Very odd), Thirst and the last dvd i watched was Do or Die..Thats a good movie,About this disease in some people but not in others,The people that have this disease arent treated like people and this woman finds out her baby is infected and goes to try and find the cure.

The Last King of Scotland - bit of a let down. Descended into a boring thriller and that moronic little Scottish dude was really unlikeable, not that you're meant to like him. I didn't even pity him.

I'm Your Man - not much of a film but getting to hear Leonard Cohen songs is always good, although some covers were not good (Rufas doing Leonard just doesn't work for me)

The Big Blue - was of my fave films. Never tire of watching it.