What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

lol, Andy... yes, I was refering to you :P. The universe is making you my bitch and you don't even know it :wink:

Jess, I'm in an American Psycho mood. So that's what I'd watch. I haven't seen Hostel or Wolf Creek though, and I've heard good things.

Evil Willow wasn't my favourite person, but she was fun, and I don't think there was a more ... *looking for the word*... good... effective?.... something... scene... than when Tara got shot. It was so sudden and unexpected and it was just like nothing had happened for a few seconds. Except there was blood... It was pretty cool.

I like Angelus better. He's just... mmm...

Tell me ya'll don't like Illyria? I don't...

It was painful to watch but the whole arc made you feel... something. The attempted rape of Buffy, the shooting of Buffy and Tara, the reveal of how much Warren hated strong women...

It was shocking but break it down and it is real life *shudders*.

edited to add: American Psycho it is. Oh and Illyria was awesome, with her blue hair and her love of plants. Illyria/Spike would have been a lovely pairing.

I used to think Angelus was the best...

Edited by Tainted Muse

Heh. I had to take a moment to remember Ben. Yeah, season 5 isn't my favourite. I haven't been watching Buffy or Angel much at all lately. I think I've got all the good stuff memorised :P. Which is why I'm not remembering anything about season 5 of Angel... I still haven't brought myself to buy it yet. The thought of spending money on it... eh. The only draw card is Harmony. It hurts watching Spike and Lindsy...

I bought Angel Season 5 because I hadn't seen it. They didn't show it on any of the channels I have so it was all new to me. I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did and yeah, I cried when Fred was replaced by Illyria.

Makes me wonder what would have happened if a Season 6 had happened.

And now I'm gone to watch a movie. Buh bye xx

I have just spent the day going through my dvds and watching some of my favs, my eyes are sore.

The last one was Mean Girls. I have lost count of how many times i have watched that. It is one of them chick flicks that every girl must watch.

I recommend it.

:D