What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Freeway. It's got Reese Witherspoon, Keifer Sutherland and Brooke Shields.

It's a really good movie. It's rated R, so it's not suitable for the younger kiddies. But Reese does a really good job potraying her character. It's a bit strange seeing her play a character who isn't all happy and preppy, but she did good.

Material Girls- wasnt paying much attention because i was making my uni timetable which was very fustrating, but i got the basic gist of it, its a bit like Cow Belles, the movie starring Aly and AJ :P Oh well, the Duff sisters are just as coool as the Michalka sisters :D

Edited by jack4martha

I watched Blood Surf yesterday,It was...interesting :P

Im going to watch Ground Zero in 2 hours..A TV movie,But i like natural disaster movies..

Im also on disk 5 of my Queer as Folk boxset.

And i havent seen any of these movies people are posting :P

I know what you did last summer :P

There'a third movie to that now. It was never released to cinema; just straight to dvd.

It's called 'I'll always know what you did last summer'. It's got all different actors in it though. So no Jennifer Love or Freddie Prinze.

Freeway. It's got Reese Witherspoon, Keifer Sutherland and Brooke Shields.

It's a really good movie. It's rated R, so it's not suitable for the younger kiddies. But Reese does a really good job potraying her character. It's a bit strange seeing her play a character who isn't all happy and preppy, but she did good.

That was the last movie I saw too!

Thought it was a tad...hmm the reason it was rated R :P

But as you said Reese did a V good job of portraying Vanessa!