What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I was hoping as series 1 has come out so would the others.

But i also have Home Improvement 1 and 2...Soon to get 3 when i can be bothered,But then they wont be bring any more out in the UK.. :angry:

I do have a multi region dvd player,But there is so much effort to get the dvds,I just hope that they do come out with the other series.

At the moment im waiting for Big Love series 1 and Surface series 1..Im really hoping those will be out soon over here,Invasion came out on dvd and that was on around the same time as Surface was..

Sorry not about movies there :P

We ordered a dvd that isnt in the uk from Play,We got it without trouble..Thats a good site to get from..

But i did get my QaF from Amazon :P

Normally i wouldnt spend that much..When i ordered it,It was at £45,the day it was dispatched it went down to £38..Emailed and got the discount price,But still i never normally spend that much for a boxset,I usually wait but as soon as i saw it for sale i had to get it.