Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
BTTB Forum Rules
1) Please use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar (capital letters, full stops, etc) when posting. This makes your posts easier to understand and readable by all. We do not allow MSN style text speak.
2) Abuse of any kind towards fellow members will not be tolerated. No personal attacks, racism, threatening, or victimisation towards another user is allowed, either on the board or by PM. Attacking another member for holding a different opinion to you is unacceptable. Please help to maintain the friendly atmosphere that we uphold on the board - this includes ensuring that you do not deliberately bait other members into confrontation.
3) One thread per topic - Multiple threads about the same subject results in confusion and duplicate discussions, so please see if there already is a thread on what you want to talk about (you can use the search function). Try to stay on-topic. Off-topic talking should go on in the General Chat thread.
4) Negative discussion of actors' looks (e.g. "So and so is disgusting"/"minging"/"walking skin cancer", etc...) is forbidden.
5) Multiple accounts are not allowed - Please do not join the board more than once. If you wish to change your username, contact an administrator, don't sign up again.
6) No offensive/inappropriate language - The board is designed for people of all ages, so please do not swear or use strong language of any kind when posting. Any posts considered too explicit, offensive or indecent will be deleted at the moderators' discretion.
7) Only Home and Away related Avatars (icons under your name) can be used on the Forum. They must be of 120x120px and no more than around 25kb in file size. They mustn't contain spoilers for either Australian or UK viewers. If you are unsure whether or not your avatar contains a spoiler, please post in the "Avatar Authorisation Thread" located in the "Comments and Suggestions" board, before you set it as your avatar. Please do not use flashing images as your avatar, out of respect of members who suffer from epilepsy. If you use an avatar or an image created by another member, please seek their permission before doing so and also credit them for their work. Do not pass off another members work as your own.
8) Promotion of other Home and Away websites in the main forums is not allowed, unless it is directly related to a topic in question. If you wish to promote your website, please either use the 'General Chat' Forum or place a link in your Signature.
9) Spoilers should be kept inside the spoiler-zone only. Any spoilers posted elsewhere MUST be in moderation and enclosed in spoiler tags.. We depend on members reporting threads and posts violating this rule. Do so by clicking the "report this post" button, and contact one or more moderators (preferably one that is online, if there are some) to report threads containing spoilers, if more than one post. To keep the rest of the forum spoiler-free, please do not have avatars and/or signatures with spoilers.
10) Images in signatures are not allowed. Please try to keep your signature to no more than 5 lines max and avoid using extremely large fonts, so that the board is kept clean and easy to read. Signatures should also be kept spoiler free.
11) When posting in our Artwork and Creations forum, if you use flashing images in any of your creations can you please not post them directly on the forum. Instead can you please provide a link which clearly states that the image contains flashing. We obviously don't wish to deter members from posting their creations, but if you could do this then it will make things a bit more user friendly.
12) Do NOT 'copy and paste' content from Seven's Official Home and Away Website. This is following a request from Seven Network. If you feel that a particular feature requires sensible discussion then just post a link.
13) Due to circumstances beyond our control, please DO NOT post links to episode downloads, links to other sites which provide episode downloads, or discuss where/how to acquire the show online publicly on the forum. This also extends to other TV shows.
14) No spamming is to be tolerated in ANY part of the forum. What we define spamming as:
* It is a post(s) that does not pertain to the subject of the thread.
* Posts that are less than a sentence are spam, too. Don't do it. We don’t like posts just agreeing with someone. If you don’t have anything to add then don’t post it, PM it!
* Posts that for some reason don’t add anything to the ongoing discussion (i.e. posts that express the same opinion repetitively in various topics)
* Also please note that double posting is spam, we have an edit post option if you forgot to mention something.
* Starting duplicate threads is spamming.
* Posting in what's known as text language (i.e. 'i luv adelle, dus any1no ho dies?) is horrible and is considered spamming
Members should respect the decision of moderators. However, you have the right to PM any moderator or administrator regarding action taken. If you have any concerns about posts that break the rules or are out of line, please press the 'Report Post' button below that post.