Hey, I am Alex.
- I am transgender, I was born a female and am currently one year into my transition for the rest of my life. I am happy, and have future plans for myself.
- I am mid-way through my application to join the New Zealand Defence Force, my force chosen being the New Zealand Army. I plan to join Infantry, and later trade into being a Driver, and hopefully some day give back to the Youth Development program that helped me pave a way into what I want to do.
- I volunteer at my local zoo, I love it. All the animals are just great, beautiful. And it's the best little zoo in the world. No lie.
- Cheetahs are my favourite animal, especially Charlie from the zoo. - In which I am getting a half sleeve done of his face later this year on my upper arm.
- I have one tattoo already, the outline of NZ on my right forearm.
- I love to write, I roleplay and play games where I can create characters. I roleplay Arrow on twitter.
- i work for the railways in Wellington as a passenger operator
Those are little things about my life, things I am okay with sharing.
Here are some things I like about Home and Away
- Never ending summer! I swear in about a year I've seen it rain twice or three.
- Character development of Hunter, and a few other characters.
- Their way of changing your views on your favourite character (Yes I'm sniping because of you... you know who you are.)