All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Technically he was at fault as he had a duty of care to his "passengers" and wilfully ignored the speed limit BUT it was truly an accident. Who'd have reasonably expected a lone piece of driftwood to be floating in the harbour? He did own it in the end, yes, although he also initially tried to get Luke to change his story. He was fearful of going to jail, it's perfectly understandable, however wrong.
  3. He WAS at fault and did cause her death but he owned what he did, so No. Greg's anger would be justified if *he* was a MUCH more sympathetic character and Adam showed no remorse.
  4. In my opinion, no. It was an unexpected piece of driftwood. Yes, he turned around for a split second to chat to them and was speeding a little but it was a reasonably unforeseen accident. It was in character for some of them to react the way that they did towards Adam. Particularly Don and Alf. And... Why didn't she wear a lifejacket? Given that she'd worn one in her earlier joyride with Adam and Greg? Given that she hit her head hard, it probably wouldn't have prevented the outcome. But it showed an element of "accepted risk" from her side.
  5. Today
  6. Adam had a rough time after Bobby died too. Did he deserve it?
  7. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  8. Glad they’ve managed to find a job that makes Cash even more dull than being a cop.
  9. They had the Church Hall until Walter Bertram burnt it down.
  10. A very involved episode: We sometimes struggle with only a couple of storylines but there was at least four distinct plot threads in this one! Stevie is obviously someone who likes being in control and getting what she wants, which makes the fact she's at the mercy of this stalker hard for her to take: She did show a hint of vulnerability when she was left alone.Cash seemed to be being as stiff as possible in their interactions.On the one hand, walking away because Stevie refuses to do as he says doesn't really help, but on the other, I can see why he'd think there's no point if he's just going to be ignored. It had been so long that I was expecting it to be forgotten about so I was delighted to see Xander taking Mackenzie to task for the cowardly way she got Felicity to pass along her criticisms second hand.She was suitably chastened, even if she spend half the shift mooning over Levi, which is kind of how she got in this situation in the first place.I'm still unconvinced that her resolve to end things will last.I also remain bewildered at how eager Levi is to throw his life away: Is he just trying to convince himself that he's risked his marriage for something worthwhile? I can understand Bree's concerns but that ultimatum could have backfired badly and almost did.As it stands, they're in an awkwardly explosive impasse.Remi doesn't want to lose her but he doesn't want to give in to her demands either so he has settled on...pretending. I guess he's hoping that once the memory has faded and she isn't so passionate about it, he'll be able to talk Bree into letting him ride the bike again.I was surprised at the reference to Mercedes: I must admit, if it hadn't been for a BTTB article mentioning it, I'd have completely forgotten that Remi's only meant to be looking after the bike for her! John, Marilyn and Irene made a nice comedy trio with John's sudden determination to do something nice for Justin and Leah causing him to get ahead of himself.I think Irene's right: John might be a penny-pincher, but once he gets an idea in his head, it's very hard to get it out.
  11. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  12. That was a Dad joke and a half from the school of Michael Ross lines!!!
  13. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  14. Anyone's else's flags go up about this Stevie character
  15. Probably more "Nick's a mate blah blah blah" than anything else but she probably used Lougate as a reading justify but yeah, She generally gave folk a fair shake (well, wouldn't you want a fair shake if you walked into the diner! I got a million of 'em! *crowd groans*)
  16. It was very out of character for Bobby to not give him a job though. Ailsa, on the other hand, had become very judgemental and prissy by then.
  17. There have been a lot of bad comments on a FB page about Bree's attitude to Remi and the bike, her doctor's side really coming into the way she feels about it but if it was their husband/wife/partner/brother/sister/son/daughter how would they feel about them getting on a bike again especially after how Remi meet his accident. He was safely driving along when he was smashed into by a drunk driver on the wrong side of the road. Bree, as a doctor, would be one of the first after the police and paramedics to see the aftermath of a motorcycle accident whoever's fault it was. But then and playing Devil's Advocate here what about people getting trapped in their cars and it catching alight and they get burned alive. Yes, thankfully, that doesn't happen very often but just once is enough. Sometimes bikers are luckier as they get thrown off and only get minor injuries. Actually I think more damage was done to him with Wes and Mickey keep lugging him and out of their van. He's fine with sitting on it in the driveway but how would he feel being on the open road? Do we know Remi's specific injuries? Cash was the grown up and sensible one here with Felicity looking at emergency fostering. Like you Red, I feel there was guilt behind it, she's not a mum type, not every woman is, and just wants to make up for what she put Tane through. She was meaning to do it a good way but hadn't thought it through. The Flick we saw when she snapped at Cash was the Flick of old, but she did listen to him and called Gary who had experience of fostering.. He, in a way, was lucky as he knew Cash and Felicity and they knew him and his wife so it was an easier transition. Cash asked a very good question about if she was successful what would happen the next time she was asked to foster a baby - what would she say - her silence said it all before she said no. She can still be there for Tane. Cash it seems is working days but still not finding exciting enough - not every day as a cop was a thrill a minute though was it? It does look like that could be changing very soon as he meets this character Stevie! Only a brief mention from Justin but it seemed Theo's second interview did go well. Many people take antidepressants but only when they feel they really need them so I guess and it is just a guess that is how Valerie views the pills she's taking. Everybody reacts differently to certain drugs while they gave Theo confidence it's a false confidence. Funny Irene and John joining up to put their respective feet in that very big boot. Obviously it was a select group of people who knew either before or after the event that Leah had been in a clinic so of course it was a shock to John to find out she'd gone back. He was very typically the John we know and love by asking the questions he did but he did have the grace to apologise to Justin after and say he'd be there for him.
  18. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  19. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  20. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  21. Summer Bay is a goldfish bowl. You can't cut a fart without people knowing about it and they're know to side with locals rather than blow-ins. And it wasn't the WHOLE town, Adam and Sophie were prepared to give him the time of day and he was just another customer to the Rosses.
  22. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  23. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  24. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  25. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  26. Yesterday
  27. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.