All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  3. Today
  4. Just to think if it reminded me we would be past Pippa's departure by now .
  5. 7Two did get back to me a while ago and it seems they're also confident about it returning, however, they don't know when.
  6. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  7. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  8. Yesterday
  9. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  10. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  11. Yes, that was a very odd exit, especially as she'd been a character who probably should've made it to the opening credits. It was as if they didn't know what to do with her any more and gave her that very odd 5 minute engagement to Andrew storyline. He was another character who just became a spare but I think he got a marginally better send-off.
  12. I think she could easily get acting work again and expressing in London after all panto stuff she done !. Besides she doesn’t need to work anymore as she in retirement age .
  13. I'm sure they're well paid to be passionate about it. I couldn't see Lynne getting other acting work if H&A was axed. She knows what side her bread is buttered on.
  14. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  15. Yeah, I did realise this, that unless Bella would actually tell the truth about what happened, no counsellor would be truly able to help her, but it's still disappointing that none of her guardians have at least put a thought to it. This may be a bit early, but I liked the entrance of Mackenzie: a bit cocky sometimes, but she really gives a confident vibe and appreciation to the community with her scenes with Alf and Leah and Maggie. A bit unsure about what was going on with her and Dean at the end, but still, I look forward to seeing her more, though her attitude with Justin was rather unwelcoming, kind of reminding me of the Astonis when they first arrived. Ben annoyed me for the first half of the episode. If he can be able to have a conversation with Brody without ripping his head off, then I don't see why he would be able to just sit down with Justin. Then again, it may be because that he knew that Brody was leaving, while Justin was still around so it would be easier for Ben to stay mad at him. I did like Maggie and Leah's attempts to reconcile their friendship, and I was really amused by how awkward the two were at Salt. But at least, while things aren't as they use to be, they're on the road back to friendship.
  16. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  17. ''Diggy'' should clearly be the shows new IT super couple IMO. It just works, the potential is there and their fun interaction with each other is hilarious. Their sexual attraction to each other is obviously hot and intense and their emotional chemistry is obvious. Sophie and Patrick just own it in their scenes together.
  18. To be fair, people couldn't see Brody cheating either. Although I can't see them having Dean cheat on Ziggy because it's clear that they want them to be the show's next supercouple. I still think that Brody and Ziggy were the better, more suited couple that would have probably stayed together for the rest of their lives if they hadn't changed Brody's character. Maybe that's why so many people disliked him doing that, as there were so many comments about how he would never have cheated on her.
  19. Another cute baby Sophie picture that she's posted. Paddy O'Connors reply to her post is hilarious!
  20. They're both punching above their weight with their women, tbh!
  21. Josh is in jail for killing Charlotte. I'd say Colby killing Ross was worse than Josh killing Charlotte (which was basically self-defence although he did some pretty bad stuff in connection to it) and Charlotte killing Denny (which was an accident although again she went downhill from there), and on a par with Charlotte killing Tristan (hurt and threatened her family but not actually a threat at the time). Anyway, today, and Colby's back to having chats on the beach with Dean and winding up the new Salt owner, which to be fair I am prepared to go with for an episode.My first impressions of Mackenzie are mixed: She seems to have made a good impression on Alf, she seems capable and personable, but her attitude to being illegally parked was a bit off and her response to Justin offering to help was a bit abrupt, although understandable when she doesn't know him. (He might have done better if he'd simply introduced himself rather than implying she couldn't cope.) And of course, then we get that odd reaction in response to her hearing Dean's name... Well, I'm glad Justin and Ben have made up.At least I assume they have: It still felt fairly tense, as if the truce could be broken any minute, but they made it through the episode so things are promising.Good too that Ziggy was the one to give Ben the final push.And it is very in character that they'd have no reason to have a deep and meaningful chat about it and instead would just have a beer and decide to move on.
  22. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  23. I would've preferred if he'd taken the blame for Phoebe, especially with how when she went to see him she said she loved him, or Ricky as it would've made sense he'd want Ricky to be able to raise Casey. Isla was just such a pointless character.
  24. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  25. Oh well I never much liked Kat anyway Ok so Charlotte was a villain and I like those if they are written good and set up that way It helped with Charlotte as well I did quite fancy her haha With characters like Colby it doesn't really work because he is going to be there for long term so at some point they will have to make him good again and those sorts of chaaracters I can never quite forgive them of doing something like murder that's something you can't come back from That#s why I hoped Hunter's darkside would return Also why I thought Kyle should have gone after what he did to Casey
  26. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.