All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Out of the current cast, I'd say Dean. I feel like even when he has more serious storylines, he has a good few jokes and light-hearted moments. I thought Chris and Matt were quite funny too.
  3. Floss and Neville. They certainly felt like they were just around for comic relief. The only major storyline they had during their regular stint was with their grandson Ben. Many of the early characters had comic value, such as Floss, Neville, Narelle, Lance, Martin, Marilyn and Celia. The show seems to have lost that comedy/lighter element in recent years, which is a shame.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Going by the DOB previously shown for Justin, he'll be turning 35 in a few weeks (bit of a stretch for James Stewart I think) - though that may not be wholly accurate as it would have been the DOB given to him as part of his new identity.
  6. Great chapter Emma is a right piece of work oh was Debra involved with Alf I wonder? Update again soon
  7. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  8. I feel like some schools are becoming a bit more gendered though in terms of uniform. Mine used to be the generic black trousers, sweatshirt and polo shirt for both girls and boys (with the option to wear skirts, but no one ever did), where as now it seems you have to wear skirts with tights/high socks and blazers, and trousers for boys. I think a generic uniform would be good though, as the girls dresses look a lot...nicer/fancier? compared to the boys uniform (probably because most of them wear jeans).
  9. Leah had her 30th in 2009: https://www.backtothebay.net/news/2009/02/08/leah_30_preview/ so she must've only just turned 40?
  10. Thanks. I was not aware of this - if it were a public poll, I guess it makes sense all the more recent moments are in them then as opposed to the classic episodes I watched Noah's death last night - I'd actually forgotten how bad Michael Beckley was
  11. Marilyn made her first appearance in Summer Bay 30 years ago this week. Happy Anniversary Emily
  12. Chapter 266 Brenan Residence- Summer Bay Laura yawned then she sighed as she poured the hot water in to the cup. Laura stirred the coffee and water with the spoon. She didn’t sleep much so instead of tossing and turning she was up earlier than usual to do some work around the house. Laura stopped stirring her coffee and put the spoon down. She walks towards the front door and out into the front yard and picks up the rolled up newspaper. She walks back towards her house and closes the front door. She walks over to the table where her cup is and sits down. She picks up the cup and drinks some of the coffee puts the cup down and unrolls the newspaper then her heart drops “Summer Bay local goes on trial for 1984 murder” Flashback James- Keep breathing love, it wont be long now Laura- This stupid car, I told you to get rid of it years ago James- Fair go love, Its just a small problem with the engine Laura- Stupid engine, stupid car Flashback ends Laura looked up as the single tear ran down her cheek. She got up from her chair and walked over to the desk and opened the drawer. She took out a photo of two people smiling and with one hand gently caressed the face of the man and sighed. She put the photo back into the drawer closed it and walked to her phone then picked it up and dialed “Hello yes…this is Laura Brenan” Laura said as she wiped another tear from her cheek Stewart Residence- Summer Bay “I wish I can go with you” Sandra said as she watched Ailsa pack Duncans bag “Its alright love, you get yourself off to school” Ailsa said trying to hold herself together “Is there anything I can do?” Sandra said as Emma ate her cereal and rolled her eyes “No love everything is fine. I better be going. I am going to take Duncan to the baby sitter then take these clothes over to the jail for Alf” Ailsa said as she put the bag on her shoulder “Ok, please tell Mr Stewart that I will be thinking about him” Sandra said as she followed Ailsa to the door with Duncan “I will love..have a good day at school” Ailsa said then she closed the door. Sandra walked back to the kitchen and picked up her cereal bowl and took it to the sink and began to wash it “Is there anything I can do?” Emma said as she mocked Sandra “Why don’t you just grow up” Sandra said Door knocking Sandra walked towards the door and opened it “Hi Craig, how are you?” Sandra said as she walked back towards the kitchen “Hi” Craig said to Emma. She looked at him. They hadn’t really said much to each other since he kissed her the other night. Sandra picked up her school bag “You are going to be late” Sandra said to Emma “Who cares” Emma said and Sandra shook her head “Come on lets go” Sandra said to Craig “You go, Ill wait for Emma” Craig said and Sandra looked at him surprised “Ok” Sandra said and she walked out of the house. Craig waited until he heard the door close then he sat down “What do you want?”Emma said as she looked at Craig “Wag school with me today” Craig said “Haha with you?” Sandra said “Yeah, whats wrong with me?” Craig said “Nothing..just you are a conch…and a bit of a dag no offence” Emma said “I know how to have fun…I can get a key to get a room at the sands resort if you want” Craig said and Emma looked at him and smiled “Ok” Emma said and smiled as Craig smiled Yabbie Creek Inn- Yabbie Creek Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay My, oh, my, what a wonderful day Al sang as he looked at his shirt in the mirror, it was clean enough. He put his tie on and began to sing again Plenty of sunshine headin' my way Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay! Al licked the index finger on both hands and smoothed his eyebrows down and smiled to himself. Soon he was going to have $19,000 and would be buying a one way ticket to Tahiti. From the corner of his eye, he saw Sophie sleeping on the motel couch. He turned around and walked towards her. “Hey, get up” Al said and he forcefully nudged Sophie, she didn’t get up. Al pulled her and and she feel to the floor Bobby- What was that for? Sophie- Because I love you Bobby- I love you too tuppence . Sophie opened her eyes, She wished she was still sleeping dreaming about how life would be with Bobby “Get up, you lazy idiot…I cant wait until I get my money then I can get out of here and get rid of you” Al said as Sophie rubbed her eyes and sighed Waldorf Creek Jail- Waldorf Creek Alf looked at Ailsa as she fixed his tie. He could tell that she was struggling to keep it all together and not be sad in front of him “There you go” Ailsa said “Thanks Love” Duncan keeps asking for you” Ailsa said “Thanks for not bringing him. On top of everything I don’t think I could bare saying goodbye to him too” Alf said as Ailsa put her arms around him and sighed “I know I said I wanted to do it but can you tell Ruthy afterwards…im too gutless to tell her face to face..tell her that I will write to her” Alf said and looked at Ailsa. She had one tear running down her cheek “Whatever happens today…please know that I love you….and I don’t expect you to wait for me, so if you want a divorce I will understand” Alf said then sighed “Lets not talk about that love” Ailsa said as Alf wiped the tear from her cheek “Lets go Stewart” Ails and Alf both looked twards the door to see a policeman “Ill see you at the court” Alf said and he bent down to kiss Ailsa and smiled and walked towards the door as she helplessly watched him walk away.. Bayside Diner- Summer Bay Background music – Diner juke box Oh, why you look so sad, the tears are in your eyes, Come on and come to me now, and don't be ashamed to cry, Let me see you through, 'cause I've seen the dark side too. When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do, Nothing you confess could make me love you less, “Hello Celia, I didn’t expect to see you here this morning” Colleen said as Celia walked into the diner “I was looking for Ailsa, I was going to accompany her this morning…at a time like this, the Stewarts need to stick together” Celia said “She hasn’t been in this morning, I assume she has already gone ahead to the court” Colleen said as she wiped the counter “Oh, right…well I better be going them” Celia said “Poor Duncan and Ruth..with Ruth being so many miles away” Colleen said “Ruth doesn’t know about her father…Alf wanted it that way..anyway I better go” Celia said and she walked away “Give our best to Alf” Colleen said as Celia rushed out of the door. Colleen waited until Celia walked out of the door then she picked up the phone “Hello Betty…its me” Colleen said… I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you City University- The City “Hello…Andrew Foley please…thank you” Bobby said as she waited inside the phone box. She tapped her foot, she only had a few minutes before her class started “Andrew Foley Speaking” Andrew said “Hi its Bobby” Bobby said “Roberta Simpson, what can I do for you this fine morning” Andrew said “I thought a lot about what we talked about yesterday…I decided not to submit my application” Bobby said “Oh, why not?” Andrew said “I just don’t want to go through all the hassle of getting my hopes up and I am not going to be approved” Bobby said “I understand how you feel, but what I said yesterday wasn’t to discourage you, but to give you realistic expectations…besides..every application whether it is accepted or denied still has to be logged..that is a legal requirement” Andrew said “Oh right..well I don’t expect to hear back so I guess it doesn’t matter..anyway I have to go, I have a class in two minutes” Bobby said “Do me a favour” Andrew said “What? Bobby said “Get your two references ready” Andrew said “Whats the point, I wont get a response anyway" Bobby said “Well if you don’t think you will get a response, there is no harm in getting your references ready incase you do” Andrew said and Bobby sighed “Ok” Bobby said. She didn’t even know why she said that, she just wanted to get off the phone “Good..well have a good day” Andrew said “You too…and thanks” Bobby said then she put the phone down and sighed then she walked out of the phone box and walked towards the university building. So if you're mad, get mad, don't hold it all inside, Come on and talk to me now. Hey there, what you got to hide? I get angry too, well, I'm alive like you. When you're standing at the cross roads, And don't know which path to choose, Let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong Waldorf Creek court- Waldorf Creek “So if he told you that he was going to a friends house, how did he end up at Stewarts point” Morag said “I don’t know, he just don’t me not to tell our parents and that he would be back to watch television with me” Matt said “No further questions at this time” Morag said and smiled at Matt who looked at the judge who motioned for him to go back to his seat. Matt stared at Alf with a mean look on his face. Alf put his head down and when he looked up his eyes locked with Al Simpson who was sitting in the back smiling. Matt sat in his seat and sighed. Just talking about that night made him sad all over again. He then smiled to himself and looked around for someone. He looked all around the court and didn’t see her then he sighed and put his head down I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you. Baby, even to your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you, Caravan Park- Summer Bay Carly lay on her bed and watched Christopher playing on the floor. Pippa asked Carly to watch him while she went to the court to support Ailsa. Carly looked at Christopher innocently playing with his toys then she sat up. She felt a little light headed but was able to sit up. She picked up the mirror from her table and looked at herself. Her face looked normal. It didn’t look as if hours ago her nose was bleeding. Carly put the mirror down and laid back on her bed and held onto the pendent that Ben gave her then she sighed as she thought about the reason why she made Ben angry again…Matt…she hated Matt right now for what he was doing to her relationship. She had no intention of going to the court and she didn’t want to see Matt again I'll stand by you. And when, when the night falls on you baby, You're feeling all a lone, you're wandering on your own, I'll stand by you. High School- Summer Bay Donald stared at the newspaper on his desk. He didn’t know how long he had been staring at the headline ““Summer Bay local goes on trial for 1984 murder” He felt guilty that he was a free man while Alf was about to go on trial..he also felt guilty that he again betrayed Barbra by sleeping with Morag. Donald sighed “Knock on the door” “Yes come in” Donald said and the door opened “Ms Lawrence, what can I do for you?” Donald said as Debra walked into his office “Just your signature on the proposal we discussed about reducing the amount of academic trips” Debra said “Oh good” Donald said and Debra handed Donald a folder with the the paper he needed to sign Debra waited as Donald did a quick read through and when Donald was finished, he signed the document and gave the folder back to Debra to her but as she reached for it folder fell to the floor “Oh I am very sorry” Donald said and bent down “No it was my fault” Debra said and as she waited for Donald to pick up the papers. She noticed that he missed one and walked to the other side of the desk and picked it up when she did and stood up she got the shock of her life when she was met with the photo of someone from her past…someone she couldn’t forget “Thank you…please excuse me” Debra said and took the folder from Donald and rushed out of his office and closed the door. She rushed into the staff room and locked the door. She picked up the newspaper on the desk and the blood drained from her face. Debra felt faint and sat down as she looked at the photo as it reminded her of a wonderful time n her life...the photo reminded her of the man she once loved…. I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you, baby even to your darkest hour, And I'll never desert you, I'll stand by you, Background music ends
  13. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  14. BTS PAVED THE FLAMIN' WAY! - Alf Stewart, 2019.

Listen here, girlie! BTS paved the way and that's final toots! - Irene Roberts, 2019.

BTS PAVED THE WAY! - Leah Patterson-Baker, 2019.

%E2%80%98LG_Q7_BTS_%EC%97%90%EB%94%94%EC

15. THEY PAVED THE WAY...

BTS SLAY...

16. It seems to ignore some memorable moments, but doesn't ignore the OG stuff (Like Martha).
  17. Didn't she already turn 40 - isn't that when she started the blog? I thought she was older than me and I'll be 43 this year.
  18. Loved Brody's response to Irene when she told him he wasn't wasting any time when she saw him with Simone. It's none of her business what goes on with them. I have to admit, I found it quite funny when Brody and Simone were casually eating breakfast without a care in the world and it just kicked off. I think Justin's been really fair to all the parties involved here. Even the way Simone approached Justin, he was very diplomatic about it. Whilst I am finding Mason annoying, I can't really blame him for kicking off as I would be exactly the same in his position. In a way I like the fact that Brody wants to move Simone in without thinking about the consequences. Even when Justin and Mason went to speak to him about him and he was fairly dismissive he wasn't thinking logically which is consistent with him being an addict. So as I mentioned before if things don't work out with Simone, it would be very plausible for him to go back on the drugs again. I loved the way Justin and Leah were trying to covertly arrange a time and place for a bit of hook-up sex. All I can say with regards to Raffy is that the cannabis must be working as she seemed unrealistically astute when she figured it out. Funny how it's more power with Leah having no strings attached sex and boasting about it but if it had been the other way round and Justin had bragged about it in his blog he would have been using her and there would have been backlash. Glad to see Robbo back (It's about time). Well it looks as though he wants to move past what happened with Tori before. It will be interesting how things progress with him Jasmine, Tori and the baby.
  19. Who do you think was the funniest character?
  20. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  21. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  22. Well that wasn't awkward at all was it? One very bemused sonographer just looking from Jasmine, to Robbo to Tori and back again, but to give her her due she dealt with it very well. "Shall I carry on or should we reschedule?" I think Jasmine made the right decision to go. That song that was being played when Jasmine was on the pier looking at the flat was quite sad, but appropriate for the way she was feeling. It's called Lost Without You by Freya Ridings. Robbo didn't say much to Tori but the look on his face when he saw the scan was so moving. I can see why she didn't want to see him, but I'm glad she did in the end even if it was to tell him she didn't want to get involved again, it needed to be ended properly. He'll need catching up on the happenings since he's been gone. We and she found out what he had done some of the time, went to see his mum and dad, first didn't know they were alive, he hadn't mentioned them before and second he hadn't seen them for years. I suppose his time spent undercover would cover a few years there. He owned up to receiving all the calls but chose not to respond, though he did to Irene's call when he rang Colby. Just one or two texts to Jasmine saying "I'm OK"' would have satisfied her and stopped her worrying. Willow, Mason and the rest of team at the gym will be relieved he's back. I hope he's back for good and fought all the demons he went away to face. He may through the years found it worked for him to cut himself off and work things out on his own. Aside from Justin having a pop at Robbo, can see his reasoning he doesn't want Tori mucked about, yes he's forgiven her too, as it seems others have too. Even Robbo after another grovelling apology from her said it's happened now and it can't be undone, they all have to move forward. Why, as Roo knows, were Justin & Leah acting so coy, if they wanted to spend time together they can without it meaning anything. Like you baywatcher I thought Leah was going to come clean, but a feeble excuse about Tori spoiling the surprise and her blabbing on about names was just as bad as Justin's burblings. Her exclamation of horror when Justin suggested she climb out of the window!
  23. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  24. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  25. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  26. My old school now has girls and boys wearing the same uniform - shirt/jumper/trousers. Probably its way of dealing with the girls pushing the envelope regarding skirt lengths. Pale northern hemisphere skin and navy skirts/socks is not a good look
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.