All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  3. Today
  4. That was a Dad joke and a half from the school of Michael Ross lines!!!
  5. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  6. Anyone's else's flags go up about this Stevie character
  7. Probably more "Nick's a mate blah blah blah" than anything else but she probably used Lougate as a reading justify but yeah, She generally gave folk a fair shake (well, wouldn't you want a fair shake if you walked into the diner! I got a million of 'em! *crowd groans*)
  8. It was very out of character for Bobby to not give him a job though. Ailsa, on the other hand, had become very judgemental and prissy by then.
  9. There have been a lot of bad comments on a FB page about Bree's attitude to Remi and the bike, her doctor's side really coming into the way she feels about it but if it was their husband/wife/partner/brother/sister/son/daughter how would they feel about them getting on a bike again especially after how Remi meet his accident. He was safely driving along when he was smashed into by a drunk driver on the wrong side of the road. Bree, as a doctor, would be one of the first after the police and paramedics to see the aftermath of a motorcycle accident whoever's fault it was. But then and playing Devil's Advocate here what about people getting trapped in their cars and it catching alight and they get burned alive. Yes, thankfully, that doesn't happen very often but just once is enough. Sometimes bikers are luckier as they get thrown off and only get minor injuries. Actually I think more damage was done to him with Wes and Mickey keep lugging him and out of their van. He's fine with sitting on it in the driveway but how would he feel being on the open road? Do we know Remi's specific injuries? Cash was the grown up and sensible one here with Felicity looking at emergency fostering. Like you Red, I feel there was guilt behind it, she's not a mum type, not every woman is, and just wants to make up for what she put Tane through. She was meaning to do it a good way but hadn't thought it through. The Flick we saw when she snapped at Cash was the Flick of old, but she did listen to him and called Gary who had experience of fostering.. He, in a way, was lucky as he knew Cash and Felicity and they knew him and his wife so it was an easier transition. Cash asked a very good question about if she was successful what would happen the next time she was asked to foster a baby - what would she say - her silence said it all before she said no. She can still be there for Tane. Cash it seems is working days but still not finding exciting enough - not every day as a cop was a thrill a minute though was it? It does look like that could be changing very soon as he meets this character Stevie! Only a brief mention from Justin but it seemed Theo's second interview did go well. Many people take antidepressants but only when they feel they really need them so I guess and it is just a guess that is how Valerie views the pills she's taking. Everybody reacts differently to certain drugs while they gave Theo confidence it's a false confidence. Funny Irene and John joining up to put their respective feet in that very big boot. Obviously it was a select group of people who knew either before or after the event that Leah had been in a clinic so of course it was a shock to John to find out she'd gone back. He was very typically the John we know and love by asking the questions he did but he did have the grace to apologise to Justin after and say he'd be there for him.
  10. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  11. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  12. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  13. Summer Bay is a goldfish bowl. You can't cut a fart without people knowing about it and they're know to side with locals rather than blow-ins. And it wasn't the WHOLE town, Adam and Sophie were prepared to give him the time of day and he was just another customer to the Rosses.
  14. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  15. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  16. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  17. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  18. Yesterday
  19. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  20. Guess Reenie likes the taste of Shoe leather as much as Palmer!
  21. So yep, Kirby's gesture, while very much welcomed by Remi, went down like a lead balloon with Bree.I guess at least it's forced Bree to be honest about how she feels but ultimatums can backfire.I guess my feeling is that Bree probably has a point, but no more than she had before the accident.Motorcyclists are vulnerable but the chances of Remi having another accident are fairly remote.(Okay, I guess living in Summer Bay makes it more likely but still.) I'm assuming good intentions from Felicity here. Despite Cash seeming to assume that, I don't think she saw this as a way to win back Tane, i think it was genuinely motivated by wanting to do something for him, possibly with a bit of guilt in there.I forgot that she and Cash had been fostered, which adds another dimension to it.I think in Felicity's mind she'd foster the baby for a bit, with Tane helping out, then once Tane was approved she'd hand Maia over to him.Cash eventually found the right argument, helping her see this is a bigger commitment than she's willing to make. It really is Irene's month for putting her foot in it: First dropping Dana in it with Harper, and now dropping Leah and Justin in it with John. John was typically indiscreet but did manage to provide Justin with a decent ear afterwards.
  22. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  23. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  24. I'm assuming Valerie believes she has full control of her drug habit and when she first gave the pills to Theo wasn't expecting him to become addicted. However, her main concern isn't so much what happens to Theo. It's that if Leah and Justin find out it could affect her living arrangements. I agree that her not giving him the drugs but giving the phone number of the dealer didn't make much sense, given Leah and Justin would find out she was responsible anyway. But her actions have shown she was more worried about them finding out than helping Theo, which was why she wanted to speak to Kirby as she thought Kirby had told Rose. Also, she said "I've finally got a good thing going here". So, basically Valerie wants to leach off of Justin and Leah. I'm assuming this because I don't recall hearing anything about her working so am unclear what her source of income is. Was disappointed with Felicity. I thought she accepted that the relationship with Tane was over and I would have expected the next part to have been for someone to initiate divorce proceedings. Mali seemed surprised that she went to see him at the hospital but I do get that she still cares for him, so I suppose you can argue it was reasonable for her to check in. However, actually going to the trouble of looking at how to foster a child and even considering it means, she's possibly still in love with him (fine she can't help how she feels) but she obviously is trying to appease him and presumably will argue as he has a child (at least temporarily) the main reason for the marriage breakdown has been addressed.
  25. What Tane isn't grasping is that not all communities are as caring as Maori's are who do look after a mother who is in difficulties and take the baby in. Roo, wisely, kept the fact she had her daughter adopted quiet, wonder what he would have made of that? No luck in Rose or the rest of the cops tracking down where Maia's clothes were bought. They must have taken Maia's DNA so maybe be able to track her that way. I guessing she has grandparents somewhere. Or maybe someone, somewhere will remember a young or not so young woman living near them with a baby and who then disappeared. I'm guessing TPTB didn't want to pay out for an actor to play Sarge for just one appearance hence him not being able to make the appeal which fell to Rose. It was the fact Tane isn't an Aus so not a permanent resident that is preventing him fostering Maia so I got that wrong, though he still doesn't have a home of his own. From what I could gather Flick must have been out of town and just come back as she was surprised to see the gym closed and all those donations for Maia and not knowing anything at all about her. Then she got filled in about Tane finding the baby so went to see him at the hospital. Her face when she saw him really took her aback. Once she found out he couldn't foster her, she did look into her being able to but is she doing for the right reason? Would she be suitable anyway given her medical history? Talking of the gym what he is going to do for money, he's going to lose clients and staff. Theo has been a right plonker, but at least Valerie has put Kirby's mind at ease that she won't be giving Theo any more drugs. We know Rose wasn't talking to people about any drug dealing but it was about the baby but Valerie wouldn't, thinking maybe Kirby had blabbed. Kirby did offer to help Theo by asking him questions he may get asked in the interview but he shut her down. We'll just have to wait and see how it went down. Not all band members can get their heads round being interviewed, no fault of their own, it's just not their thing. Justin, as we saw, had another errand - delivering Remi's repaired bike back to him. Which doesn't look like it went down well at all with Bree. Psychic - Theo paid for the drugs as Valerie said she couldn't afford it. It does raise the question which I asked where is she getting the money from for the coffee she was buying and is she giving Leah & Justin anything to pay for her keep?
  26. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  27. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  28. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a password protected forum. Enter Password
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.