What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

Damn! Storms usually clear the air a bit!

Not got it here yet, it was looking a bit stormy when the sun went down but nothing yet.

I've been sucking ice cubes and swatting Daddy Long Legs all day! I've found a friend in Carte D'Or Creme Di Mascarpone though!

I'm surprised how much the nights have drawn out this year! It's not getting truely dark around here until about 10:30-11pm - then it's starting to get light again about 3am!

Damn! Storms usually clear the air a bit!

Not got it here yet, it was looking a bit stormy when the sun went down but nothing yet.

I've been sucking ice cubes and swatting Daddy Long Legs all day! I've found a friend in Carte D'Or Creme DI< :lol: ? Mascarpone though!? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

I'm surprised how much the nights have drawn out this year! It's not getting truely dark around here until about 10:30-11pm - then it's starting to get light again about 3am!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We got the storm about 6ish and it went on till about 8ish. We still keep having flashes of lighting :( .I hate storm's :angry: i'm scared of them.

Edited by Di

Here in Perth, we are experiencing cold nights but sunny days which I don't mind at all. I love it when its cold at night because you can add more layers and put the eletric blanket on...if you have one! The trouble is when its cold in the morning I find it a bit hard to get out of bed.

By Wednesday, we are going to have some rain and wind. I don't mind the rain but it's the wind...especially when it goes right through you. Brrrr. And it turns your umbrella inside out.

Edited by njamos