The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

I just worked a 9 hour shift and now I am aching all over!  :(  I'm shattered to cause I got 4 hours sleep!  :angry:  I'm having a bad day!!

Yeah, that cinderella film is rubbish.. or so I thought!  :P

I had the same problem as you until a couple of months ago when my family *finally* got a <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=dvd%20player" onmouseover="window.status='dvd player'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">dvd player</a>!! However, 2 weeks later, one of my little brothers, Findlay, broke it!  :angry:  He was messing around with his football in the house and it whacked off it..!! You'd think he was like 4 or something but he is actually 14!  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here Ash. I totolly know what you mean, I am killing all over, I dont get a break in it really either and am always on my feet.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just put myself on the line and asked out the girl I like...

And now I'm here in the 'have a moan' thread. I'll leave you to guess the answer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Di hugs Chris* :( . Well she don't know what she missing <_< ,eh Chris,chin up . :wink:

Archived