The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So whatever you're feeling down about come and post it here...and spare your family and friends the misery of listening to you moan (after all they can't just hit 'back') After all you know what they say...a problem shared...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where was this thread on monday :lol:

anyway Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Oh dear me

For the most part it's an ok movie but for to things

1 the love story

Haveing the love story up Front like this both Takes away from The original Idea and slows it down. also the female leed Is just to young and seems only there as A sort of eye candy not as she was Written in the book at all.

the end

it Total fly’s in the face of the hole idea of Hitchhiker's

My personal moan is also about exams! :( My final exams for the year, my Highers, start a week on Friday! :o I swear, if another teacher tells us how many days.. I'll go mad! :angry:

You know what's worse? The first exam, English, is on Friday the 13th!! If that's not bad luck, I don't know what is!

Haha!!

Sorry. :( It just had to be said!!

I was on seat 7 for my test before, my very unlucky number! And it was sunny! AND my chair was red. (seriously, my unlucky things are weird...) Now something is bound to happen now. :lol:

I got maths tomorrow!! :ph34r: 3 tests!

Did you know... :lol:

Someone of the age of 14, i.e ME! only has a concentration span of 15 minutes... Now, tomorrow morning i have a mental maths test, then straight after, without a break, a non calculator test... the mental maths test alone takes 15 minutes... then another hour for the other test.... :lol: Bahaha!!!

Haha!!

Sorry.  :(  It just had to be said!!

I was on seat 7 for my test before, my very unlucky number! And it was sunny! AND my chair was red. (seriously, my unlucky things are weird...) Now something is bound to happen now. :lol:

I got maths tomorrow!!  :ph34r: 3 tests!

Did you know... :lol:

Someone of the age of 14, i.e ME! only has a concentration span of 15 minutes...  Now, tomorrow morning i have a mental maths test, then straight after, without a break, a non calculator test... the mental maths test alone takes 15 minutes... then another hour for the other test.... :lol: Bahaha!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Year 9 SATs, hey? Youch.

Archived