Main Site Updates

Chris J

Yes that definitely jogs my memory after seeing that image but it still feels strange I couldn't remember her initially.

Thanks for the character profile updates of Scott, Adrian and the Red Barron! It's strange how I remember Benny Barron well who appeared in two episodes yet I can't remember Pia initially :P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time once again for the biannual main character updates. once again provided by RR1, to bring them up to the end of the 2014 season.

Today we start with the completion of Bianca, Heath and Casey's profiles - updates for all other existing main characters will come over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully the new cast additions will be added soon afterwards.

http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In addition to the two previously mentioned, a number of other guest character profiles have been uploaded/updated over the past week - thanks to RR1 for all of those (with the exception of the Murray one which I had a crack at myself :P)

http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/

Just to keep you up to date on other things - whilst I know things have gone a bit quiet in the there's a lot of working going on behind-the-scenes on the next section, which is going to be a pretty considerable revamp. At the same time, Chris is also looking at the performance issues some may have experienced recently.

Whilst we're doing that, I'm also working through all the existing profiles for main characters, upgrading the images and making sure all the basic character info is consistently formatted/linked correctly. Probably doesn't sound very interesting but it will make things a lot easier for those browsing.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

With the Anzac Day episode airing in the UK today, we've got a new feature on the site covering the storyline.

http://www.backtothebay.net/features/anzac-day-2015.shtml

A big thanks to John for writing the review and providing some background on some of the difficulties of Vietnam veterans in Australia.

I've also added in some info that I wrote for the original news story on the site, which some may not have read if they were avoiding spoilers.

Tying in with that, we've also got a character profile for Tom Knight written by Matt.

• Like 3